Finally emblemed a 5*! Who was your first?

I feel like an adult now! Even though I’m 42 and own my own house with a kid in high school…

6 Likes

Hel or Lianna, had lots of wizard and ranger emblems.

1 Like

Kage to +4…

1 Like

That went to Isarnia, she was probably my most coveted 5* in the game and now is at almost every level for me (other than those she was not allowed to participate). She is also my first maxed 5* and logically first choice to get the Wizard Emblems.

2 Likes

Mine was Lianna. Felt so good finally having a 5* all the way up!

2 Likes

Ares and Mother North, followed VERY closely by Misandra and Drake and Lianna. That’s my Defence and they were priorities.

1 Like

Frida was my first fully leveled 5, so she got emblems.

1 Like

It will be Poseidon. Got him maxed, and fighter emblems are on Valen, but I need to level some other fighters before I demote Valen. Have enough to take him to +4 when I do. Just pulled Colen, who will help, and Hu Tao is sitting there at 1^1. Boldtusk still eludes me. If I had him, though, he might get the emblems. In that case, my first emblemed legendary would probably be Thorne. (Don’t laugh; F2P and need a tank!) He’s on his way up, and I have more than enough scopes.

2 Likes

Kunchen was my first maxed and emblemed 5, followed close by Elk who nicked some cleric emblems for first node. Third one was Poseidon, still at +1 as I can’t bring myself to strip BT.

1 Like

Joon my one and only maxed 5*. I’m debating where to emblem. I have ascension mats and almost done with

Kunchen
Elena
Mad Hatter

I emptied out a full Boril emblems cookie jar to do this.

Lianna was my first to get maxed and get emblemed. She was the first one I already had all the mats for.

1 Like

Cookie Settings