Final blow to TC20 heroes

I just want to clarify too, I have nothing against P2W or F2P or anything. Everyone plays their own way.

Personal I’m a reformed P2W, currently C2P and working towards F2P.

The thing I’m campaigning for on this thread is patience. It’s been a couple days. Just wait and see.

I’ve only don’t the free summons and bought the two mini deals for keys cause I was curious. I’m still waiting till next month or maybe Jan before passing final judgement on it all… Just don’t know what’s going to change.

That’s OPs opinion, and all I’m trying to do here is bring it more towards realistic side of things. People aren’t happy with the way things stand currently (me included), and in last few posts you have been quoting and asking me to chill, all I did was provide a suggestion on how it can be improved.

If anytime a feature goes out, you are saying we can’t start a thread trying to address some issues for a month? Im not sure if you read through the RT nerf threads, but those don’t even hold a candle to this thread. This is getting ridiculous to the point it feels like I’m talking with a shill. You win, I quit

3 Likes

I know what u mean… but the problem is:

It is already too late…

If there will be adjustments, it will only be small ones… they will not change their system …

So yes, maybe there will be slightly more keys available but that is just a drop of water in the ocean (dont know the english way of the saying)

And even if there are more keys available it will only lead to more hawkmoon, bane or tyrum costumes for the very most of the time… which helps absolutely nobody at all

2 Likes

Lol thanks?

I’m not saying to wait a month to discuss… I’m saying wait a month before preaching doom and gloom and the end of the world is nigh.

I don’t know the link to the answer though… @zephyr1

It’s in the announcement that Costume Quests will be once a month:

3 Likes

The tooltip changed during Beta, so it seemed like an intentional indication that Costume Quests would be the only way to get Costume Keys for now at least:

3 Likes

You cannot use the quoting tool on a closed thread.

Was this the passage:

2 Likes

Yes thank you

20reasons I’m a forum noob

3 Likes

Cats

Not

Click

And once again u write the same nonsense like few weeks ago … congrats

3 Likes

And once again you people show why I’m gonna keep repeating the same sentiment most of us dealing with you people feel and that quite a few others posted here also.

You can’t seriously believe this?

2 Likes

But u still dont get the point it seems. And I believe there are way more of „us“ ppl …

Well then all of you take a stand today and leave and see if the game gets shut down. I have never warred raided or seen any of you in game anywhere, when you run into me please screen shot it. If my alliance wars yours please let me know. I’m pretty sure they are way more c2p than FTP and whales we can do those numbers anytime

I played mmos where I literally had to have teams of people go out with players to allow them to farm to not get pk’ed by P2W players who were able to purchase goods from the item shop they were not aviable in the game. This went on for years until what did they do make servers pvp and pve because that was the only way to get away from these types of players. We took pride in our growing brother and sister allainces who liked to have fun and rid the game of these horrible people whose sole purpose in life seemed to be nothing other than to harass and annoy as many people as they could all day. Nkt sure how long you been gaming but FTP was a way for artists and designers to get their product out to be seen, just like SG did to get picked up by Zynga. The thought was to get as many players to try their game and if they got lucky like SG did they could get picked up by a larger company and expand.

I have people that work in this field for a living and it’s one of the hardest fields to survive in. Do some research on how many of these people work for two three years only to see their projects scrapped and find themselves unemployed.

2 Likes

Wow bud, is this what it has come too- too complain about S2 costumes now… it has not been mentioned and “if” will be years away? The games fun and obviously your a regular on the forumns … I’m really questioning what your bringing up here and especially starting a new thread based on fiction not facts. Too voice for f2p is commendable but too “sky is fallling” type fiction is almost unforgivable. Maybe, get a better attitude or find a new game you have no weekly complaints about

2 Likes

No, the costumes aren’t money grabbing schemes… it’s just you would like the ones you want NOW!!! I’m not interested in “ the costumes” one bit and the free ones I have seem generous. I’ll do Boldtusk and that’s about it and if it takes three months to get em for free I won’t care… maybe in the meantime I’ll do Brienne just to check it out and screw around with a 3*. We all admire you guys who don’t want to spend ( your choice)… please respect spenders choice to “speed up the process”. ( our choice). But, quit feeling sorry for yourself that you can’t be “better” right away for YOUR choices

2 Likes