Filling elemental chests during Atlantis Rising?

I know where to farm monsters of each color in season 1. Has anyine compiled a list of where to fill colored chests in season 2? I had a yellow wanted mission pop up in place of my raid mission.

Of course someone did…

5 Likes

I see season 1 information there, but not season 2. I’d like to farm yellow in season 2 since Atlantis rising is going on.

2 Likes

I rememeber seeing something about that in the comments in that same thread.

s2 9-4 normal for green gives 11-17 for 3 WE during rises. Just know that because I am farming there for my monster chest.

Ok, I found the below that shows places to farm the various colors in bith season 1 and 2.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/boolz-guide-oneclick-quickinfo/60526/2?u=elowar

5 Likes

There’s conversation happening over here figuring this out: Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more - #122 by Johnx

4 Likes

Work keeps interfering with me trying to follow this conversation. Stoopit work!! :wink:

3 Likes

This one:

2 Likes

Just remember that those are good stages to combo with S2 missions, I’m sure there’s probably better ones for just filling the elemental chest alone. I’ve heard (not confirmed) that 10-5 is actually better for yellow chest

2 Likes

Got a holy chest today so thought I’d try Season 2 13-1. Done 2 runs got 19 on each run.
During AR it would be only 4we so that gotta be the quickest to fill it.

1 Like

Thanks! I got a little less than you did per run but it was a great way to fill a holy chest during Atlantis!

1 Like