Fighting Titian

I am a 3100 with my top team. I average about 5000 to 7000 and 8000. Out of 7 or 8 days later I hit 10,000. I’m using Obakan, Skittleskull, Sonya, Rigard, Chao,! C is level max and the talent I have him at 6:; R is level at 3-strip 47 one more level to go:; SO is at 47 and will be max:; SK is at 56 and will be max:; O is at last 3-strip waiting to be acend to last level. Sometime I take Rigard out and put Bane in he max out and have him with 8 talent. What do I need to do to get 18000 to 21000. Can you help me.

> strong text

• List item

Are you color stacking?

2-1-1-1 2puple-1yellow-1blue-1green Sometime:;
2yellow-1blue-1green-1puple

If that’s the best you can do currently, then that’s the best you can do

Ideally you want to go 4-1, 3-1-1, or even mono if possible

Defense dropper
elemental defense dropper
attack buffer
high tile damage hero
Wu/tarlak/ranvir/miki

3 to 4 of strong color vs titan (purple heros vs a yellow titan for example)
Plus whatever wildcard buffer you have which are the heros at the end of the list above

If you need examples, tag me. If you dont have 5* in the above categories, then level up 4*.

Wilbur, grimm, tiburtus, boldtusk, kiril, ameonna, jackal, falcon, triton, proteus, wu kong etc

2 Likes

Color stack 5 of one color of titans weakness no matter the color. the only change is if you get or have Tarlak, Ranvir or Wu Kong

1 Like

I know many recommend mono color stacking on titans, but I’ve tried it many times with poor results; when I say poor results, I mean really, really bad (like 10-20% of my usual score). I do much better with 2-1-1-1 or 3-1-1 (and Wu always).

EDIT: Though now that I think about it, I don’t use tornadoes, so that’s probably why mono doesn’t usually work for me.

Cookie Settings