Fighting familiar names

I heard that if you use 5 Wu, then their specials stack but you have a 101% chance of missing

6 Likes

@littleKAF, what a fun idea for a thread, thank you for starting it!

I had saved a few screenshots of memorable encounters, though sadly I don’t have any video - I will be sure to record any familiar names I raid in the future!

Despite several attempts to invoke her wraith here in the forums, I never quite managed to get a rise out of @Brobb, so I had to take this opportunity:

Despite my loss, @Xero786, this was an honor and privilege!!

@OneMilionYearsOldOrc, you provided me with such friendly advice when I first joined the forum - and you know, no good deed goes unpunished, eh?? :slight_smile:

@JimMayehem, this was a nailbiter - really wish I recorded video:

@Eddard, I am fairly sure this was you (King of the North?):

@Frankthetank, your defense team nearly handed me my lunch!! :smile:

:slight_smile: @littleKAF, I haven’t had the pleasure of taking on your team yet - but rest assured, if I happen to meet your team in the Raid Arena, I will follow up here!

Thanks again for taking the time to start this thread, and I hope everyone here has a wonderful new year!

:slight_smile:Tima

8 Likes

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’intrate

Into the eternal darkness, into fire and into ice, I finally found @Dante2377 :sweat_smile:

I should start a thread called Seven Days Exterminated for all the 7Ds I’m hunting :wink:

5 Likes

@Tima yes that was me in King of the north. We change our alliance name depending on who we are fighting in war but it is KOTN most times.

2 Likes

nice hit man!!! 20 character

Now all I do is look for familiar names in raids, thanks to this stupid thread.

Mostly fighting nobodies in the 2,350 - 2,750 range. Where y’all at?

6 Likes

Sooo true! I’ve never actively looked at players names until now. I’d sometime randomly see a name in my watchtower. I’d yell to hubby ‘Hey cool! I just got raided by playerX from 7-Days-Whatever!’ . He gives me a blank look…

Anyway, back to topic… Now I have to look before I raid. Thanks a lot! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Glad you like it. I’m usually around the 2550-2600 cup range but obviously go higher and lower. The doors always open at my castle - really. I’m trying to do something about that. Might be why I’m raised so much. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

You’re in my range. Come and get ‘em. And glad you enjoy the thread.

1 Like

I think I’m in some sort of bizarro Russian realm. Lots of Ruskies in my wheeltower.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more :joy:

@littleKAF

Found one of your bosses :smile:

1 Like

Nice. I’ll see if I can get him to record the revenge for you.

2 Likes

@JimMayehem

Found another boss

1 Like

@Dante2377

Found you. 2 tries though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I see you pop up about once a week when I’m raiding, but I always reroll. I’ll give it a shot next time.

1 Like

Why reroll?

20 characters

1 Like

To be honest, I can’t exactly recall who your team consists of… I just remember your name coming up fairly regularly, then it’s “Ah, there he is again… yeah, nah…” and I’m off in search of an easier target (or another big name.)

Very good chance that I looked at the possible loot from your tower and decided that you were a high risk/low reward case.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I change defense teams pretty regularly but have had the same team for almost a week now. I am weak on blue heroes (effin telescopes) so I doubled down on red with mitsuko and GM. See you out there friendo.

3 Likes

Ran past you as well yesterday. Meant to hit fight but instead got the reroll button. Grrrr…! Next time, though :joy:

3 Likes