Fighting familiar names

Thanks. I think your defense team is good, I just had a good board. Also, maybe you can use a non healer tank, that might help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok. Will try…limited with heroes…known problem :smile:

1 Like

You can try Ariel - Seshat - Drake - Anzogh - Kingston. :slight_smile:

Done. :smiley:
20 cups in the morning

1 Like

ha will do !
Thanks bud

1 Like

And dang…Smashed me ! haha can’t remember if I revenged you or not but will keep an eye out next time !

1 Like

Likely not and probably won’t any time soon :frowning: I’ve finally had enough and hung up the game today. Vicious cycle of hope with no gratification can be burdened oh so much before a collapse becomes inevitable and that time has come.

1 Like

Hard work in bloody battle this week for me @Wormwood and @NittanyLionRoar

Merged the 2 fights into 1 vid

8 Likes

@Saphirra is this you?

1 Like

Nope, not at all. :slight_smile: if it’s me, it’ll be Saph! With a lot of nonsensical characters after it along with Insarnia’s profile

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re here KA but I saw a high profile target while filling a chest and decided to record the hit.

I’ve been in a slump but ran well here:

Cups will be polished and boxed at the door when you come knocking.
Line ID is hurgin if you’d like the video

3 Likes

Not a familiar name but I had to share, this was the easiest chest fill ever! I forgot to press record initially but the board started with 5 green tiles that I made into a cascade my first move which immediately killed their tank (KA) then I pressed record and y’all see the finishing move.

Do NOT make your raid defense mono people, you will die in less than 30 seconds via mono attack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, hey @PooFlingerJr very nice to see you! :wink:

3 Likes

@Sarah2, think I found you?

https://youtu.be/aqY_xcB-zDs

1 Like

Not me, but great battle :smile:

1 Like

@littleKAF

After one year, we finally meet. :wink:

Line ID for the video.

7 Likes

I did not think this day would ever happen. Figured people saw my team and spent the 2300 gems or so to flee?

My line is is simple - LittleKAF :relaxed:

5 Likes

Well, to report back on the thread, I beat him but it took two attempts. He got me in one.

So the tally is @AirHawk 2 - LittleKAF 1.

At this rate, next year I’ll look for my revenge. :rofl:

7 Likes

@AirHawk
You are popular here recently.
Was going to try a mono attack but wanted to show some respect to such a worthy opponent and awesome contributor to the forum.

Looking forward to you returning the favor. :pirate_flag::sunglasses::pirate_flag:

3 Likes

@Callysta always great to run into a fellow Feline Fan! :raising_hand_man: :kissing_cat:

3 Likes