Fighting familiar names

Look who I just found.

@TylerDirtyn as you can see, I have video. Hit me up on line. I normally wouldn’t attack you with the cup difference but had to fight the familiar name. Plus you forced my green team which is my weak color (you magnificent bastard you). Board gave me a ton of gems but of the wrong color. I almost didn’t pull it off. Enjoy your revenge!

5 Likes

One of the very rare days I get to hit 2 straight no1’s :joy::

1 Like

Found another boss @Wormwood :wink:

2 Likes

I C U

:smile:

4 Likes

Revenge is mine ! Lol… Stop by anytime…

5 Likes

Having 2 GMs really do make a world of difference. So jealous. :yum:

Nice video by the way. I’m not very techy so it’s nice if people can make such videos. :+1:t2::blush:

I’d be lying if I said otherwise, it’s pretty bada$$…
I’m happy to make these vids as much as much as possible, makes raids a bit more fun…

1 Like

I’ve had @Wormwood pop up a couple of times recently, got all hyped up and got started recording, even had some sweet tunes playing in the background… only to get whooped up on both times.

One day… one day I’ll have your revenge!

3 Likes

We should totally get, as a random loot reward, a player “LOOKUP” for a raid, which allows us to pick on anyone we want.

But it should be rare so that it doesn’t get misused…

I have a secret list of people I will be looking up should this come to pass…:rofl:

3 Likes

@KLinMayhem , you are the first name that I’ve recognized in the watchtower. I got a tad lucky. Please collect your cups quickly; I doubt they will be in my possession for long!

1 Like

Thanks for the vid! I shall repay the favor soon :smiley:

2 Likes

@Kikyo

Here ya go :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for returning the favor! I was fairly certain you’d breeze through the defense, but it’s really neat to see what you’d bring against me. Well done.

Nice graphics work, btw. :wink:

2 Likes

@uziguzi thank you for dropping by and help out with titans and war. Your contribution very much appreciated. Till we meet again.

1 Like

@AnjaValkyrie

Found ya! Got the vid but i only share thru Line, not yet a youtuber. Line ID: jrigs

Screenshot_2018-12-21-06-24-03

4 Likes

@Rigs
Whee, thank you for stopping by!
I hope you found my German beer to your liking :beer: Only the best for my friends :hugs:

Sure, I would like to see the video, I’ll contact you on line :blush:

3 Likes

It was delicious, look forward to talkin to ya in line!

1 Like

This was a fun one. Beer will be in the cooler for your return visit, @LadyXeliara

Screenshot_20181223-201639_Empires

6 Likes

Looks like the raid loot didn’t match what was originally offered?

The good Lady was a lot more stingey with the hams!

I’ve never looked to see if I get what’s promised :thinking:

Or did it take a few tries?

2 Likes

I’m guessing 2 tries. But it’s well worth it. Good job @NPNKY :wink:

3 Likes