Fighting familiar names

Well hello lol I normally don’t do revenge but I was just trying to fill raid chest lol

1 Like

Thanks for the nice war @Rook, a close one indeed.

2 Likes

*stalks @Rook’s alliance *

2 Likes

My 5 minutes of fame

7 Likes

Here’s one.

@TheChef I look forward to your return visit. Beer is in the cooler, cups are in the watchtower.

3 Likes

Congratulations! A real nail-biter! :wink:

1 Like

It takes 2 tries to beat @xero786 :relaxed:

6 Likes

Sorry, but that isn’t me :wink:

2 Likes

Too many Chef’s spoiling the broth @NPNKY :thinking:

3 Likes

@TheChef Actually found you today but clicked too fast and missed the opportunity to challenge your defense team. Next time maybe… I see you’re moonlighting at another guild atm…:wink:

Am hunting all you top guns out there…:laughing:

@Uclapack Thanks for the cups :smile:

You guys and gals up top run so many GMs…:tired_face: Should put Zeline in there somewhere :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have Zeline, but you gotta hurry, her replacement is almost finished and she will be benched from my defense.

Ahhhh… Looks like everyone’s waiting on Evelyn :slightly_smiling_face:

Mother North then…:thinking:

It isn’t Evelyn, I can tell you that :wink:

Looked for you but I guess you fell out of my tower. Oh well, enjoy the cups :kissing_heart:

That’s one reason why I enjoy raiding in upper diamond… Players get attacked so often, you’d never figure into the revenge roster for long. :wink:

Raiding just got a little bit more fun for me now that I can actually hold some ground against top 5* teams. Am going to seek out 7Ds and Crystals for weekend fun :sunglasses:

@TheChef I know… It’s Atom—… :zipper_mouth_face:

Finally found the boss of bosses.

5 Likes

Malaysia boleh @AirHawk ? :rofl::rofl::joy::wink:

2 Likes

Yes Malaysia Boleh!!! :joy:

Found another boss :rofl:

Won 1 Loss 1 though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@RandaPanduh

Found Big Red. Hawk vs Hawk :joy:

1 Like