Fighting familiar names

i feel bad for the poor guys who have lost lots of goods after being revenged

roflmao :cherries::bomb:
Was such a pleasure to war with you guys. :slight_smile:

@Kerrigan We meet in war! :grin:

1 Like

To continue my streak of rolling familiar names and then getting a gigantic lucky purple cascade that wins the battle for me, here’s a battle with @Dante2377:

My defense is laughable, so feel free to revenge. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

@Ritopo best regards, found your name in my Watchtower.

This one was a pleasant surprise.

@Brobb, I look forward to your return visit.

7 Likes

My life is littered with the trail of trying to find others in raids. Never have found @Brobb or @AnjaValkyrie, though I’ve spent many a ham in the effort

5 Likes

From a few days ago… You revenged me quite well (assuming this is you?)

2 Likes

Whoops! My apologies for not recording! :disappointed_relieved:

Well holy crap, found ya while looking for a good mirror raid target @Brobb

6 Likes

I’m going to pay more attention to who is raiding me. Seems like half the forum is having a party in my watchtower.

15 Likes

You have excellent taste in refreshments, @Brobb

7 Likes

Bwaahaahaa, nice conversation :grin:
Well, somebody has to make up for the lack of German beer :wink:

4 Likes

Well you are famous in these parts of the English speaking forum. :rofl:

3 Likes

https://7ddgaming.com/2019/03/05/video-revenge/

5 Likes

@Uclapack I’m a little embarrassed as I was not at home when you stopped by for milk and cookies :confounded: I returned the visit by sneaking in the side door of your watchtower when you weren’t looking! Feel free to stop by any time. Fresh cookies will be coming out of the oven soon :grimacing:

6 Likes

I had two today. First, I found @General_Confusion. I lost and hit the wrong button so enjoy your cups. Second, I found @Resol. No issue for this one. If you’d like to see the raid, hit me in Line. First move is below. You can guess where it went from there. And yes, there’s picture so there’s proof.

3 Likes

My confusion strong…it even impacts my opponents. It’s how I get most of my cups.

5 Likes

10 1/2 minutes?? Were you doing that thing where you raid them on a different planet and 2 earth minutes is actually 10 1/2 space minutes?