Fighting familiar names

@KLinMayhem

All the meat and iron you can eat awaiting you in the watchtower.

I recorded. Will figure out how to send, if you could record rematch. I’ve never seen my defense team in action.

2 Likes

Sorry, @Kayo you fell off my list. Next time!

@KingArchur

Found you again :smile:

@AlaskaStrong

And on the 8th Day, Kayo hunts…

I await your revenge!

Are any of these familiar? LOL

They aren’t for me - sorry you 4…

1 Like

@Tpenn holla at’cha boy

@Tpenn - @Kayo just gave you away! Was wondering who this ‘Bull’ was that attacks me all the time :rofl:

Your team gives me fits! Took me 2 tries this time. Honestly, you didn’t have a prayer the 2nd time - got an amazing combo right out of the gate. The 1st screenshot is going into my 3rd move…

Anyway, milk and cookies are by the door for the next time you stop by :grin:

Wow. You guys are beating up on poor bull. What fid the poor guy do to you??? Hahahaha. I will make sure bull recenges his death!!! Hahahahahahaha. Lemme know when you find me lol

@Kayo @LadySuzanne man. Two of you bullying poor ol bull??? Tough crowd :joy::joy::joy::joy::facepunch:t2:

Lookie who I found!

See you soon, @Celtibero

Screenshot_20190217-065311_Empires

1 Like

I thank you in the soul that you have remembered me, it seems a beautiful gesture on your part.

But that Celtibero is not me!!

3 Likes

Ah, well, I’ll just have to keep looking for you

1 Like

My first time being able to post here, was able to take down @UCLAPACK in one flag. Used Zeline, Alasie, Aeron, Marjana, and GM. Didn’t get a great red board (which is why I don’t like stacking too heavily), but was able to create a purple diamond to charge Aeron and also charge Alasie before Yunan powered up

2 Likes

@Icelogic Hope to see you in my watchtower very soon!

@LadySuzanne im the bull guy in game tgat always attacks you…but i never see any milk and cookies :wink:

I knew it! I keep seeing my slaves errr… workers coming out of my watchtower with a trail of crumbs behind them. They always blame it on Hansel and Gretel, but I had my suspicions. I shall deal with them accordingly.

Stop by anytime. I’m baking a fresh batch of snickerdoodles right now :grin:

1 Like

Oh im shure ill be there sooner then later my lady…i may not receive milk and cookies but your golden cups you give up so easily i can not resist :slight_smile:

1 Like

NEW CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

ON the BATTLEFIELD: WAR with RaZoR of E&P

:fire::skull::fire:

@Calibred - yo bro! More to come from that battle…
So you have become my first Production as you were my 1st of 6 flags…

A quick short story regarding my journey:
The evening of the war near ending I got all involved with this video editing software following the WAR news from @Wormwood regarding the BLAZING DAWN vs CRYSTAL PALACE trophy score (as I’m being kindly guest hosted by BD at the moment). My 1st true software editing lead that I was pleased with in 2 months of searching long and hard for a well-rounded .mp4 gizmo. Talk about becoming the only kid in the Candy store that TIME stood still for. It resulted in my fist production I get to truly set the mood.

So I got into the Cherry bowl for a 2nd successful recording! However, a CaT will be blamed for that "Cherry BoMb"! If Cheshire had only purred as intended, I’d be spreading Cherry Jam on my Bred. That loss will be the next Vid. @cherrychickadee.

THE KINDA BAD NEWS FOR ME:
An opportunity to prepare and produce the end credits as I wanted too were benched! The wide-open WAR field I was to run amok as "the last of the Blazers" was left behind with my intentions of squaring up the competition beforehand. The hour before the bell tolled, I found myself scrambling with 6 flags to raise, tech issues after Burning Da Bred, and that CaT failing to pop the Cherry! So yeah, I turned in some ‘FLEE’ options to get my hands in each of the 4 remaining cookie jars. Ended the Mayehem! Only to find Pandemic – and It all went tumbling down the hill after.

Team CRYSTAL PALACE:

My Original TARGETS

Misandra (51), JimMayehem (50), Kamikaze Assassin (50), Calibred (51), Cherry Chickadee (51), Pandemic Disease (50)

My Actual TARGETS

Calibred (51), Cherry Chickadee (51), JimMayehem (50), Pandemic Disease (50), Knetts! (49), Verdaelin (50)

@Dator @Uclapack @JimMayehem @Kamikaze_Assassin @Calibred
#GOODTIMESINBATTLE

@Rigs (We can post your raid/my revenge now - if you still have it around)
@NPNKY @MrsBCW

5 Likes

I will look, genious idea!