Fighting familiar names

@Jerme82 Thank you! Here is my revenge.

- YouTube

1 Like

@Stargasm

Found ya

1 Like

I saw that! Had to wait half an hour for a flag before i could get revenge. I meant to record it for you, but I had a brain fart and forgot until it was half over.

1 Like

@Lunx

Found another fighter :joy:

2 tries though

1 Like

As I’ve been posting videos today, thought I’d add this…

A while ago I started working on Vivica… Poor Sha Ji had to be retired and I found the perfect match for his final battle.

@Accord… Don’t look for me in your tower as this was taken a while ago…:wink:

A fitting finale for my favourite Panda cleric… Or should I resurrect him with emblems…:thinking:

@JMarcus That was fun to watch even if I was on the wrong end of things! Come visit again and I’ll try to give your Sha Ji a better send off :wink:

@Epigenetic is this you? I run across you all the time. Thought I’d say ‘Hi’!

Of course, if I have the wrong person… again… then some stranger be gettin’ some super yummy cookies from my watchtower! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Anchor
I would have recorded the attack if i knew it was you but i didnt realize till after. I had a very lucky board. My first move took out your tank with a nice run of gems.

This is who i used.

1 Like

I found @FraVit93 today

4 Likes

Here my revenge (nosound):

4 Likes

Hi @LadySuzanne yes it is me!

I looked for you but either I revenged you earlier or so many people hit me that you fell out of my tower :slight_smile:

@Epigenetic Awwww… I still see my original raid in my tower and no revenge, so I must have snuck out of line when you weren’t looking :laughing:

You’re welcome to stop by any time. Milk and cookies are to the left of the watchtower door!

@ScndStar I got a little board help…

@Lagun

Just fought you about a few hours ago without realizing it until I looked back at my tower.

Waiting for your revenge hit. :rofl:

1 Like

Oke Will revenge u and will tell the results, lol, usually I never revenge but for u I will make exceptions, wait till my heroes chest up, will do it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Btw I like your alliance banner, its a funny proverbs modification :rofl:

1 Like

@AirHawk , I record the raid but I don’t know how to share it to you. Line me : lagunZ

I fought 2 big names today i would love to see a revenge video! First attack i got a good board. The second attack was a grind and possibly the closest win ive ever had. Thanks to my challengers!
@Knetts
@Uclapack

3 Likes

Sorry I woke up to fill my chest before I saw this. Fyi that first raid santa wrecked me

1 Like

@Valhalla

Come at me, bro…

@Epigenetic we’ve got to stop meeting like this :wink:

As always… milk and cookies will be waiting at the door. Let me know Zelines’ favorite as she deserve it :grin:

2 Likes