Fighting familiar names

Jolly guy ain’t no joke, but had a decent board.

1 Like

Whoo Hoo! The cookie distraction worked! And here everyone thinks Santa likes to eat them. Nope - total smokescreen :grin:

Thanks for taking it easy on me the first round. Stop by anytime…There’s always cookies :cookie: :milk_glass:

4 Likes

@Kikyo

HEY Woman!

Nice +41. LINK me up!

Hope your doing great.
:alien::space_invader::alien:

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

2 Likes

@Wormwood I also found you in my searches! I can post the video if you like. I await your return to the watchtower :).

1 Like

Haha of course you should share it here if u can… That looks like a fun team to raid with. I’ll post my revenge here as well…

2 Likes
1 Like

Holy smokes, got attacked 25x in the last 20 mins, you were the last one… Nice job !

Here’s the revenge… :blush:

wormwood raids Kikyo - YouTube

2 Likes

@Kerridoc

Couldn’t find you in like forever. Found your leader instead. :joy:

1 Like

@HappyT-rexie I found you! Good fight! Beer will be waiting for you in the watchtower when you come to get your cups back. I never return a dish empty.

1 Like

@KingArchur

Found you! 2 tries though. :smile:

1 Like

Same, 2 tries. I don’t face Rana enough, didn’t realize she had a DoT. She ended up living with 10hp with gravemaker burn on and winning it because I ghosted thinking I didn’t need to hit her. Oops.

1 Like

Nice posts, will also reveal some friendly names here getting busted :wink:

Rana also cleanses herself :smile:

3 Likes

Somehow I ended up with too many cups tonight and rolled @Razor, I think:

I feel accomplished, and by “accomplished” I mean “got lucky with a purple cascade that took out Guinevere and charged all my heroes and I was kinda shocked and didn’t know what to do for a few seconds”. :rofl:

7 Likes

That was one hell of an opening board :rofl:

1 Like

@Knetts
This was a raid against Knetts! From Crystal Palace. Id love you to recenge me and give me some feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

@D2z
I also faced D2z from Seven Day Departed.
Just though I would post the video because i got my but kicked my first attempt! Its easy to under estamate yellow tanks when they are not guinevere.

Hey buddy thanks for the video. Here is my revenge.

1 Like

@lexinen NICE SHOW my friend! Fricken nice combos up the middle to take out Guin! Then you had Proteus hold back Hel and Alasie just long enough for another charge up! And BAM you kicked my ****! Very Nice!
RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

2 Likes