Fighting familiar names

Cheers, thanks. Headphones were filled with your friend, the Living Legend’s voice yesterday. Successfully blocked out co-workers droning and helped productivity. Also successfully blocked out bosses call to a meeting which went down a little less well… swings and roundabouts.
My dazzling small talk has been compared to the skills of the early bots, not the pleasant, helpful ones out there now calling your mobile all (expletive) day long, but the old ones. So, you may still be right, just bots watching the videos…

2 Likes

@Uclapack Tag you’re it :wink:…if you video your revenge feel free to email me at mrzbcw@gmail.com

4 Likes

Is your email right?

1 Like

Yes, I use this one for videos :blush:

1 Like

I have the video for you but I need to figure out how to send it…the attachment is too big

2 Likes

Many upload to video to YouTube but make it a private video—only you and someone with the link can see it.

3 Likes

I’ll do some research…thanks for the advice:)

2 Likes

That was awesome! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yours looked a lot cleaner than mine. Poor locke I was saving her for the cleanse and after zimm fired not to waste it :frowning: I’m really liking zimm in offense and defense.

2 Likes

Found a familiar name on my Guin trashing travels. Decided to give it a try with some amazingly great results :laughing:

@Uclapack - Milk and cookies are waiting on the table by the front door of my watchtower :milk_glass: :cookie: (These are to distract you from my fully stocker larder and iron storage!)

5 Likes

@Sternman! You are hilarious man, enjoy your sense of humor.

SWINGS & ROUNDABOUTS!!!

2 Likes

Found the Youtuber after he hit me first.

2 Likes

@Paulon

Is that you?

1 Like

@LadySuzanne

Who’s grandpa is this?

1 Like

That’s one of our long time alliance mates. I don’t think he trolls the forums. I’ll make sure he knows Kayo says ‘Hi’! :rofl:

1 Like

Boom, right in the kisser. Shots returned.

That’s me. The revenge was fun - I actually adjusted my team for it. Keep the extra cup until next we meet. :slight_smile:
Empires_2019-01-27-08-09-00

1 Like

@Kayo he said thanks for the cookies :laughing:

1 Like

Nice work @NPNKY! We are…!!!

1 Like

Oh my. I had one and let him go. @MrMeeseeks. Check out your tower. I went in with a subpar team, lost, and then hit reroll so I couldn’t get a second try. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:. Enjoy your cups!