Fighting familiar names

Unless she has suddenly started using her 4* mats in the last couple of months, I’m pretty confident that’s her. Better to never fully ascend a 5* than ascend the wrong ones :grinning: :panda_face:

2 Likes

@Hu23
Is this you?
In case it is and you want the vid I can share it, but it is part of a long sequence of raids which is why I haven’t uploaded it so far

1 Like

Thanks for the offer but it’s not me

@Colonel not sure if pleasure is quite the word but you were the first opponent that came up when opened raid screen. Team used:

I was doing really well, then got Khufued.

At the end My Seshat finished Khufu butstill had the passive burn which finished her before could take care of Kullervo.

2 Likes

Hehehe, playing around with a S5 defense right now. I added Bennu instead of Kullervo now. Find me again because I think Kullervo is waaayyyyy better

1 Like

See you on the battlefield @Gimliv

1 Like

Yes I as already a little bit scared, what happened to you guys that you are fighting us?

Are we sharing a war room?
If you are interested contackt kronos_niks on line.

Happy gaming and a nice war!

We just lost to Stok in the last war and we have 3 opted out for holidays.

The war Matchmaking has been a bit unkind to you guys I think but still all to play for!

We don’t really do War chats though bud, so no point setting it up. Only 5 or so would bother joining it

Hahaha. I saw you have a little pop there @Gimliv

I’ll return the favour in the 2nd half tomorrow

Yeah, I trued a red/yellow 3/2 team and got only two yellow matches. No chance….

I recorded the fail, if you want to see it, send me a pm via line:

gimliv-et

Happy gaming

1 Like

Yeah I only ever go mono yellow against Xnol Tanks. I want him dead fast or it’s all over anyway.

Thank you for the great war, Moonshine Warriors!

@Magnifique, I have a few screenshots from my attack:

2 Likes

Grats for the victory. Crew-Saders have some nasty defenses.
We felt a little bit outgunned. A few members were on vacation, so we were only 27. Matchmaking is not optimal for alliances with less than 30 members. Hope to meet you soon in 30 vs. 30 war, good luck to you.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Yeah it was a bit of a mismatch due to 27-27. You guys had a good go though. You’ve recently entered tracking I believe at 155k war score so keep going onwards and upwards and hopefully when we meet again at 30 v 30 it’s a more well
Matched.

2 Likes

OMG, I knew the alliance name was familiar to me but couldn’t remember why. :laughing:
Thank you for the screenshots and congrats on the victory! :hugs:

1 Like

@Magnifique You’re popular today :grin:

2 Likes

Yay! My defense is very popular today. :laughing:
Thank you and great job! :+1:
I’ll share some screenshots when I’ll take revenge on yours. :hugs:

Sorry, @Liam_K ! I really thought I pressed record before I started the fight against your team…I was so wrong. I’m so disappointed with myself right now. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Looks like Riggs is still playing. Here’s my defense and the team he used to beat me. Miss the guy, he added a lot to the forum when I was just learning.

1 Like

@byzanthia : Is your alliance named „Conan“? If yes, we will met tomorrow on the battlefield.

Happy gaming

It’s ok. I’m rather surprised that you used a Rainbow team against my defense. From my experience, those teams don’t do that well

1 Like