Fighting familiar names

Had 2 fails think it mrs bcw you seen on forums I not famous lol

3 Likes

@Rigs Sorry for Delay I ended up doing a 2nd release of the Hero Utilities Razors Edge on top of the data collection… will touch base in a bit

2 Likes

Any relationship? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Figured it was time to learn how to beat Guin. Found a couple prime targets from CP :laughing:

Couldn’t find either on the forums by their game names…

3 Likes

Husband and wife :grin:. We have been trying to get our son to change his name to BCWjr but he’s not keen for some reason :joy:

4 Likes

She my wife
She told me about post

2 Likes

Stumbled upon The King. Didn’t really expect much, but had to try…

3 Likes

Was excited and ecstatic when I won but then realized odds are low that @Razor is in the Ukraine…

Imposters

2 Likes

@Epigenetic I lost to you twice yesterday when I tried raiding against you. I try not to reroll and have some success against much stronger teams (no, not the 90% some people have), but your defense works. I had one bad board and was destroyed, one decent board and it was closer…but not close, Guine died without going off but Zeline and Hel did go off…
Still have something to strive for… (I’ll show up as Capitan, need to change my player name I suppose).

3 Likes

The Captain is an acceptable name to be beaten by! I’ve been known to be SPOTIFYed in the UKrn

(This ones for Drake)

Try a 3/2. I’ll see you in the ToWeR Cap!

1 Like

Edit: I totally just RCT’d in the familiar names thread. Thought I was somewhere else!

2 Likes

Sleep-posting @Kayo? Or have the posts from the ridiculous complaints thread broken free with a will of their own? :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, it’s only the BEST thread on this forum and where all the cool kids go. :grimacing:

4 Likes

@Sternman when you get a bit stronger you can beat me up like many folks do in diamond. I get mono-teamed and drop into the high 2500s in cups within a few hours of logging off.

Feel free to visit any time!

1 Like

Thank you.
No intention of mono-coloring in raids because I don’t enjoy it (very frustrating if colors are absent and no real satisfaction if I wipe the other team out). I do color stack a 3-2, how could I leave Sartana / Proteus / Sabina at home? They travel with either Zim / Kelile or Eve / Hansel, too much fun.

At some point we’ll bump into each other again and perhaps I’ll get a good board and carry the raid (or not). As long as I open my chests in Diamond the rest is gravy.

2 Likes

OK, I don’t know the history so apologies if this ground has been covered in the past…

1. Is this you?
  2. live musicians or synth/computers?
  3. fast Megadeth feel, brings back good adrenaline memories. Never knew Drake Fong was that fun… :wink:
  4. Is this why you sound hoarse on the videos?

I stack 3-2, the three is always Sabina / Proteus / Sartana the two flexes…

I’ll find the real you at some point, so far just the Ukrainian wannabe…I am still just topping out at 2600 cups, not holding anywhere near that so it may be a long while before I can expect to actually run across you in normal circumstances.

1 Like

Here’s one I haven’t fought before

@NittanyLionRoar

We are!

1 Like

@Sternman

1. Probably not
    2.Live!
    3.Mega Shreds; D.M. is a friend of mine - man is a Living Legend.
  2. No (people watch those - I thought it was just bots)

Nice stack! SabSatPro!

You sound committed on that statement Uk! You best find NYC & Lisbon First!

You will be there sooner than you think! Keep up the good decisions!

rAzOr-sIgNaTuRe-sKuLl rZr

1 Like

Went hunting with hubby’s account. Ran across @Stargasm and stole some cookies :wink:

2 Likes

@LadySuzanne

Got all but four of those cookies back… good enough for me!

2 Likes