Fighting familiar names

@KingArchur

The cups are in the dishwasher, feel free to come and collect them :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for cleaning them!

Bunny revived and almost killed everyone.

2 Likes

She’s a rascally rabbit, to be sure!

Do you think my shiny new prof lindenbrock would be more problematic than Norns?

2 Likes

Possibly, but might need to be wing to fire early with that formation? Not sure how the tile distribution usually works out for reverse.

1 Like

Thanks for the cups @Liam_K! :smiling_imp:

I had a nice board. :innocent:

1 Like

50!? That’s what happens when I leave at 2600 and my defense is too successful and reaches 2700 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just welcomed you to HA10 “hell”. I didn’t expect that I’d roll you, and steal cups though. :rofl:

You still owe me 18…

There’s video if you want or I can screenshot the important moments

2 Likes

Yes please to the video.

I have screenshots too, if you’d like. :slightly_smiling_face: I can’t record atm, need to delete some raid videos. :scream:

@JonahTheBard i think you raided me. I have a revenge video recorded if you have line. My line id is my user name if interested. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I rather think I did :laughing:

I’ll try to catch you on Line

Here’s the video. Not sure if you can learn anything to improve your defense from it :smiley:

Opening board wasn’t great, but got a lucky cascade that took out Sir Roostley, and Ametrine just laughs at BK’s taunt :rofl:

Oh, and please post some screenshots

4 Likes

Thanks @Liam_K! First video I’ve seen since adding BK on my defence. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Your video gave me an idea to try using my Ametrine on raids. :+1:

Here are the screenshots. :slightly_smiling_face:

Opening board

First one down

Bryn’s buffs

Last two standing

2 Likes

She’s really good against taunters and riposters since she dispels first before she hits

Her damage especially at first charge is not great though so she’s more support

1 Like

I only rarely stumble upon famous faces, but they don’t get much more famous than @JonahTheBard ! :wink:

Unless this is an impostor… and man, 49 cups! :smiley: I guess accidentally bumping my Titan team to my defense and dropping to around 2400 really made it worth my while, too!

Good gaming!

4 Likes

@Mallix my Dear,
when coming home from work I realized that you sneaked into my watchtower to grab some cups… I am pretty sure you understand that I cannot accept this :grin:

:beers:

4 Likes

Nice 1!!! A very good anti team vs me!

Cookie Settings