Fighting familiar names

Sry, red it to late. Othewise I had made a video for you

1 Like

@Mallix think was you I met in raids… got some tiles to compensate my sloppy play, should have fired gefjon first to grab a Bera minion, but wanted to see if one of your Friggin Twins comes into sniper range… then got scared :scream: as the purples tiles and red diamond did not kill off your twins…

Anyhow, enjoy Easter break!

1 Like

@Calling_Demon nice hit! I got you on the 2nd attempt. Prob shld have lost that one too. Normally wld go mono red or blue for a raid. But wanted to bring the twins :wink: u got my most desired hero C-kad… Good doing battle with you!

1 Like

@Uclapack

Very nice team you have there!

3 Likes

@Uclapack

An Absolute Honour :blush:

2 Likes

Nice win! Well played.

1 Like

@Homaclese

I sort of wanted to see Malicna go off. Alas, she did not. Not sure she’s tank material. Enjoy!!! I’d like to say you got Neithed but she was really a non-factor except I ended with perfect health as a few specials near the end missed.

3 Likes

Your defence made me work for the win @Boolz_San_CK. I can send video through Line, if you want.

3 Likes

sure @SamMe

2 Likes

I was trying out my new Lepiota when I came across @Mr.Spock
I like watching your videos so here’s one for you! Bera kept throwing me off with her mana cut.

1 Like

Nice! Thought you had me in the first one. Lepiota was a great spectator :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Is this you @Slobix? :face_with_monocle:

If so, I’m sorry I didn’t record for you.

5 Likes

Yup, it is I! :slight_smile:

Will come back to you later! Was it at least exciting? :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely! Your defence put up a great fight. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@AirHawk

Our alliance manage to find yours and did clash last week or so…

1 Like

It was nice to see you in the battlefield! :slight_smile:
And my board was better than usually, allowed me to play smartly. :joy:
Looking forward to the next match up!

3 Likes

Which one was that? @Ultra

1 Like

It was your war with the Pearl of the Orient Seas.

1 Like

Oooooo so that was you. Good war! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for recording, and sharing! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He he, I’ll take any better board that I can! Poor Malicna didn’t stand a chance. :rofl:

1 Like

Cookie Settings