Fighting familiar names

Sorry @NittanyLionRoar , I got a “can’t lose” board. I like your tournament team :+1: :100:

3 Likes

@Homaclese almost did not record until I saw your name

1 Like

I am not sure I should be thanking you for that :slight_smile: I knew how it would go as soon as I saw it ran for 1:15!

I generally run a Frigg raid defence but as we have swapped to reds I have swapped my raid defence to the same team. I wish I had a proper red tank…

2 Likes

Dont worry. I use mostly old heroes from 2018 and 2019. No luck with the new super heroes. :rofl:

Good work @JAWS_3D !

1 Like

@Uclapack

If you know someone in the Groot family @Guvnor, I have a raid recording against you :nerd_face:

@Mr_Style_Points:

1 Like

I Feel Honoured :grin: @JonahTheBard ( Assuming that is you :blush: )

4 Likes

tenor (7)

Hope those recruits work out, dude.

They are the very best and will surely produce the finest heroes from your training camp or hero academy

5 Likes

Thanks… I Will Keep you Posted :crossed_fingers: “Come on Aife”

2 Likes

Somebody find me… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I came across @Qboro in my raids

2 Likes

Found the Defender of Noor, Never Giver Upper, @Homaclese in my raid tower.

There are still 10 cups with you, please take care of them, I would still like them returned eventually, they have sentimental value, been in the family a long time, heirlooms you know.

But I see no Noor. Hmm :thinking:.

4 Likes

I assumed that she must be his secret offensive weapon and eagerly await the raid videos that prove it…

In his defence (not that I need to say it, he’s very talkative after all :joy:) he does say in his 27 books of Noor thread responses that she’s isn’t a Defence hero.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I had them stuffed and mounted above my bed.

My secret offensive weapon is Myztero. Noor comes along for the ride at times

Covered it in books 3, 8 and 21

1 Like

@Kowagi Got you today with a mono blue team. Realized too late that it was you. Sorry, no video. Greetings from Germany.