Fighting familiar names

Haha no sweat. Mine is Alfrike, Sif, Telluria, GM, Vela. I just put in Alfrike and Sif about a week ago to see how they would do. It’s not bad but I’m losing slightly more cups than when I had Ursena and Drake in.

1 Like

Hello, sorry for what is going on, but unfortunately I do not understand what you are saying, but I am the one who creates these inconsistencies in the accounts

@Homaclese looks like I had a visit to you 2 days ago. Nick in game is just backwards ( Lizard King ) of the name in here :wink:

hah! Give me back my 30 cups

Feel free to take it, enjoying wine with sushi and waiting for Destiny raid streams now :smiley:
My defense compared to yours shall be a cake on the walk :wink:

I’d worry more about that 16k ham.

@JekylandHyde; hopefully you recorded your hits on me in War!!

I’ll make sure I return the favour (if I can) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The pleasure was mine. The videos are processing on YouTube now. They should be available soon.

1 Like

Link: Nov. 25 War vs. Seven Days Hunting (7DH)—Empires and Puzzles Books - YouTube

Comments:

YUCK!! that that first board was HORRENDOUS!!!

That moment after you spam tapped Alberich & then nobody revived would have been the worst…

The second attempt was MUCH more friendly haha. Silly lepus nuking himself on Mitsuko :sob:

Got unlucky again with hit 3 but then the tiles dropped nicely for hits 4,5,6

1 Like

I am sure I had an audible response when Alby flopped. It’s all good though as Alby has saved me many times. It’s the boards … always the dice roll. Excellent war and congrats on your victory. We are still growing/maturing as a Top 100 team so it was a treat for us to fight you. Best of luck on the battle field!

2 Likes

Beating the horror :fox_face:

1 Like

Looks like we drew you guys this weekend @Guvnor @madmarv @GDIBass , good luck and have fun! :bear:

3 Likes

Likewise @JAWS_3D! I’ll shoot you my war vids here or on Line if you’re there.

2 Likes

First time for me coming across somebody from the forum that I recognised @Mr.Spock (at least I believe it’s you)

3-2 blue/green worked perfectly with a great board - definitely on the lucky side.

1 Like

@Olmor
https://kapwi.ng/c/cgXkbuGA

2 Likes

Thx 4 sharing it. :hugs:

I didn’t realize that it was you, but found this in my list:

2 Likes

@Slobix I presume?

2 Likes

LoL, poor me! You coud have gotten less red tiles! :joy:
But it was actually awesome, never saw anybody playing against my defence, thanks!

1 Like

Ah @JAWS_3D what did you do to me, I was so nervous - never made a video of the battle before. :joy:

But, here’s my revenge:

2 Likes

Hahaha, glad I could be your first! :wink: :laughing: well done and thank you for sharing! There was an opportunity for a red diamond at 27 seconds if you want to go back and try to find it, 1 move to set it up, 1 move to get it.

2 Likes