Fighting familiar names

@Saphirra is this you?

I didn’t catch the shot of the victory screen, but it’s in your watchtower. I await your return visit.

1 Like

Nope, not me. I’m saph in game, with a lot of symbols after it

1 Like

@StephenNap89 I’m guessing this was you?

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

"Lose all hope, you newcomers "… you are not the only one here that knows Italian!:wink:… Not Italian myself but anyway I’m a newbie and I’m slowly gaining up experience and better heroes to get into a respectable alliance somewhere in the future. Good luck and… nice quote JMarcus
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

We do our level best not to be too respectable. But as you posted an hour ago, I am now communicating with you from the future.

It’s an exciting time to be alive, hover boards, microwave food and something called ‘the internet’.

Anyway, have a look at the Guardians Family sometime. From newbies to 12* titan trashers.

1 Like

Wow!.. absolutely no way to say no to an invitation from the future! I was really impressed by the way you are organised. Which alliance you think I would fit best? Please fill me in. \m/
I took the liberty to slip my way to the academy :sunglasses::crossed_fingers::wink:

5 Likes

[OFF TOPIC]

Hello @Brobb

We don’t know each other but I was reading this topic the last night & saw your name here. The randomness just made me meet your in raid, so I filmed the attack.

Do you want to see the video or you don’t care ?

Sorry for the off topic, it’s over :smile:

3 Likes

@GelatinousPilot

Video?

20190722_131026

2 Likes

BRRRRROOOOOOOBBBBBBB!!!

aa6552df09003671a5f3da4647298d05

@brobb, @brobb; where for art thou, oh @brobb?

7 Likes

Been hoping to come across a familiar name myself and I think it finally happened…

Is this you @Coppersky?

If so I thank you for the visit and for holding those cups for me till I could come by and pick em back up. :). It was a good fight. Had me worried a bit with that Kunchen.

3 Likes

Sorry @Kayo, I didn’t even see it was you. Next time I will pay more attention to who’s watchtower I am knocking on the door of.

3 Likes

@Kayo I hope you keep those Trophies I left behind nice and polished :crazy_face:

1 Like

@FraVit93 I’m assuming this was you. Thankfully I happened to notice at the beginning, so I recorded.

7 Likes

So @Coppersky still plays. :thinking:

1 Like

@LuluA85
Wish you guys a good war, but i wish us a better one lol

5 Likes

@Garanwyn didn’t pay attention to the name until it was over or would have had a vid :wink:

8 Likes

I wonder if @Uclapack gets tired of us common folk bragging about winning raids against her. :thinking:

8 Likes

No worries. Thanks! That happens to me often. I’ll go through a fight, and then realize who I just killed.

5 Likes

Nope keep hitting me :slight_smile: I love having visitors lol

15 Likes