Fighting familiar names

Not me, but great battle :smile:

1 Like

@littleKAF

After one year, we finally meet. :wink:

Line ID for the video.

7 Likes

I did not think this day would ever happen. Figured people saw my team and spent the 2300 gems or so to flee?

My line is is simple - LittleKAF :relaxed:

5 Likes

Well, to report back on the thread, I beat him but it took two attempts. He got me in one.

So the tally is @AirHawk 2 - LittleKAF 1.

At this rate, next year I’ll look for my revenge. :rofl:

7 Likes

@AirHawk
You are popular here recently.
Was going to try a mono attack but wanted to show some respect to such a worthy opponent and awesome contributor to the forum.

Looking forward to you returning the favor. :pirate_flag::sunglasses::pirate_flag:

3 Likes

@Callysta always great to run into a fellow Feline Fan! :raising_hand_man: :kissing_cat:

3 Likes

@Rigs

Not sure if your alliance mate in Crew Saders is on the forum, he has a deadly team. My finger hovered over reroll for a while because I was filling my chest, last flag and then heading out the door.

I was very fortunate in my tiles, once again can’t claim credit for board manipulation.

I

5 Likes

@AncientPirate1

Nice having you for a visit.

Line ID for the video. :wink:
I will upload it to YouTube when I have time.

3 Likes

Line ID is anc1ent1 :sunglasses:

Whenever you find the time.
I’m going to guess and say that your video is short. :rofl:
But it has been a pleasure to battle with the infamous @AirHawk

Till next time. :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Does anybody know if JA€KMAN (the often winner of the Events) is also online in this forum? Met him 2 times now in Raids and got the videos of this…

1 Like

I can fwd for you if you want.

Would be nice. Perhaps he is interested in. Got both times very good boards…

Thank´s for your efforts!

Thank´s
Suxx

2 Likes

Second vid won’t let me share… sent the first one though.

Sorry about that, my first Videos I share on youtube…I will check.

Can you view the second one?

Here the link again:

And Sorry for desturbing the Thread…

1 Like

@Aquaginera_7DD I recorded my two hits on your defense. Let me know if you’d like me to post them here or send via Line/Discord. I’ve been working on replacing Hel with Sartana on my purple stack to have a triplet of fast attackers (Panther/Sartana/Seshat).

:slight_smile:

Line ID: utenablackrose
Discord: Kikyo#2297

1 Like

It’s getting lively around here…I love it!

1 Like

Nope. Not sure why one worked and one didn’t. Weird.

1 Like

Thanks! Feel free to post it here. Otherwise Line works too. I just recorded my revenge as well. :slight_smile: Your Marjana did a good job of evading everything. :open_mouth:

BTW: I wouldn’t replace Hel with Sartana in your 3-stack. Hel is so valuable in raids and is a nice combo with Panther, too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Razor
Pretty nice team, took me a second try, to revenge your attack.

Screenshot_20191214_155106_com.smallgiantgames.empires|312x500

2 Likes

@blyster Not sure if you’re here but if not, maybe @madmarv will pass the word.
You had me at Ursena but then I saw the rest of your crew! All of the heroes I hate to face so I decided to face my fears:

I don’t normally take holy against Ursena but I thought my speed might prevail. I was wrong. She fired and although Jackal was able to evade, Poseidon was left with 7 hp and quickly dispatched by the follow up pings.
That was it for you though. After that exchange the blue tiles came and with Ariel’s mana boost and Alice’s attack debuff it was a walk. Master Lepus got off one shot but it was too late.

The iron is spent on new housing but I’ll polish up the cups for your return.
Line ID is hurgin if you would like the video.

4 Likes