Fighting familiar names

Can not record sorry. Good luck on the revenge. :+1:

@Ituri

Was that you?

1st time local #1 afterwards…

2 Likes

@Olmor Yeah, it was me. Everyone who has beaten me up, landed number one afterwards! It’s totally a normal effect. :sweat_smile: Congratz, Digga!

4 Likes

@Olmor

Revenge was sweet.

I’m so glad that your two mothers are too busy during this time of the year so that they could not be put in defence! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Ciuscon of the big alliance, I believe we are matched against one another in war? :slight_smile:

Hello @Wormwood

Ran into you during the tournament today. That is some monstrous defense you got there. I barely escaped with my life. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, that was awesome dude… Way to battle. Thx for sharing.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. Those 3 GM-s were truly scary, my purple heroes didn’t even have a chance to fire their specials. It was like Jackal and Leonidas were doing all the work. I just got lucky in the end. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow doesn’t get any closer than that.
3 GM’s thats crazy.
Good battle.

1 Like

Thank you, kind sir. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ThePirateKing found you… forgot to take a video…
The board was crap but still made ti…feel free to stop by…the door is open :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @HyperLite, here you go, kind sir. I will be taking my cups back if you don’t mind. I sure had a good board though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice combos.
need better def team marked for myself :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I think your defense team is good, I just had a good board. Also, maybe you can use a non healer tank, that might help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok. Will try…limited with heroes…known problem :smile:

1 Like

You can try Ariel - Seshat - Drake - Anzogh - Kingston. :slight_smile:

Done. :smiley:
20 cups in the morning

1 Like

ha will do !
Thanks bud

1 Like

And dang…Smashed me ! haha can’t remember if I revenged you or not but will keep an eye out next time !

1 Like

Likely not and probably won’t any time soon :frowning: I’ve finally had enough and hung up the game today. Vicious cycle of hope with no gratification can be burdened oh so much before a collapse becomes inevitable and that time has come.

1 Like

Cookie Settings