Fighter Class - Is this the most useless talent? Does this talent need changing?

I really like Revive for my BT. Helpful against titans too, or anytime you can whack him full of health pots.

I also like sorcerer’s delay.

I think the paladin is a bit meh because it’s harder to know if it’s been effective.

And the Wizard jinx… anyone find that useful?

4 Likes

What jinx? Never knew it existed. :rofl:

2 Likes

I had hopes for that jinx on Hel in current tourney! Still remains to see though; boards haven’t allowed her to charge even once yet… I believe it’s time for another thread on the topic of nerfed boards…

2 Likes

Actually revive saved my *** a couple of times already. A common scenario: Magni is killed, revives with full mana, hits the opponent, gets healed and is ready to continue fight. I love it.

2 Likes

For most upcoming players, BT is the 1st legendary heroes with 4 * tag. A more functional tank compare to Kashhrek.

Revive is awesome. Druid companion is just weak, stupid, and pointless. Best of all of them, however, is evade. You want to turn a raid? Evade a sniper shot with a fully charged hero.

2 Likes

Monk’s withstand is great too. My Wilbur many times resisted blindness, burning, mana/special block and so on.

2 Likes

Disagree.

The druid companion is, essentially, extra HP to keep your hero alive. Vital for someone like Bosswolf, who already has very high health.

4 Likes

Same for cleric’s mana block.
Nothing feels better than seeing Rigard’s mana block triggers on Hel or Proteus and then heal and cleanse all team.
Every talents are great imo, if used on the right hero.

3 Likes

Or nothing feels worse if Rigard is on the other side :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t know. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it’s the weakest minion out there and the cost is just way too high. Especially for a 5 star. In a vacuum, sure, give me the minion, but compared to the other talents it’s just totally meh.

I dunno if you have seen a Bosswolf minion, but even a single minion at 288hp is pretty darn frustrating to deal with.
Then the emblems to beef up the stats… It’s all in what you make of it. In this case, Bosswolf is a meat-shield and this makes him meatier and shieldier…

Have you even seen the Barbarian skill? itty-bitty damage over 5 turns. I would argue that is worse than the Druid talent. I would even state that the extra “meat” added by the minion is almost as good as the fighter’s revive skill. If it can keep a hero alive with even a fraction of HP left, it can fire a special and turn the tide.

Inari’s minions are the only ones that do any sort of good damage. Beyond that, if you are counting on minions for damage, then you should probably reassess your lineup a bit.

To the OP, however, Fighter is one of the best when applied to a healer. Delilah is queen in this case. But if it lets a fully-charged hero get even one more special off, then it is worth it.

5 Likes

Look at it this way: you have a chance every time you get hit to proc a Grazul-strength (formerly Nadnog) 15% insta-heal. That seems reasonably burly to me.

2 Likes

Barbarian emblems need a stack. My Alice/Grimm/Magni stack bleed goes for something like 60 HP per turn.

And it would be fantastic if they just went ahead and named the released hero “Grazul (formerly Nadnog)”

3 Likes

They’re going to do it Prince-style. She’s changing her name to a symbol for contractual reasons.

2 Likes

Mother North resisting mana block is one of the most infuriating moments involving talents. It causes me to micro-panic to find other ways to prevent her from reviving dead heroes or a way to kill her outright. I definitely do not want her to revive the Gravemaker and Guin I just killed >:( .

For the fighter class, I run into more Magnis or Delilahs than Boldtusks in Diamond. Del hurts more, but Magni will usually take out one of my heroes when he revives. Neither is fun. I may actually start adding some nodes to Panther for titans, though. An extra turn or two may make all the difference.

4 Likes

This picture says it all!

6 Likes