Fight Every Day has one open spot to fill

Team FED is looking for one hero to take our family back to 30/30. We are currently downing 11-12* titans. Have line chat rooms full of information, war and titan data compiled by our excellent members. We play as a team here and the chat is always active. We are a casual competitive alliance looking for a like minded player to join our team. We are also a fully international alliance that despite different time zones has broken into the top 100 multiple times.

Must be able to:

• Hit every titan
  • Have a team power of 3800+
  • Be able to reach 2400 cups
  • Fully participate in a strategic war plan
  • Be a part of an awesome team
  • Have a sense of humor
  • Connect with team on LINE app.

We are a tight knit group here. All those interested look us up in game in your alliance tab. Search for “Fight Every Day”

You can also inquire on Line app.

LineID: Spilopleura

Bump 20 characters 20

We are once again full.

We now have an opening for 1 player to take us back to 30/30. Please look us up in game or send a LINE message to bronin808.

FED is a great alliance with friendly folk. Come have fun with the team!

Still one spot open!

This is where we were 4 months ago.

This is where we are now.

We are constantly growing and getting stronger as team. Come be a part of something special!

We still have that spot open. Come join us and take a look around. If you like what you see, stay a while.

Lots of fun and helpful chat always going on. Occasionally Ski goes on a joke telling rant or spilo with his poems.

If you need a player I need new team no body else seems to be playing

@Sarina We just filled the spot. It would’ve been nice to have you.

Add me on the Line app. My id is flyingsolow. Maybe I can help you find a place to land.

Team FED now has one opening for an active and enthusiastic player for our ever growing alliance. Look us up in game. Search for “Fight every day” in your alliance tab.

1 Like

Yea! We’re looking to fill a spot again. Poems and bad jokes still available.

As an alliance we’re consistently getting better. It’s only a matter of time before we regularly sit in the top 100.

Team FED now has 2 spots open for some new blood. Search for us in game “Fight every day”.

Fight Every Day has one roster spot to fill. Looking for a dedicated and fun loving individual that is willing to fight every titan and kick butt in war.

Two spots have opened up at team FED. Come join an amazing team!

Team FED has just one spot to fill. We have grown significantly since our the last few months and so have our needs for committed like minded members. Come be a part of an ever improving and fun team!