🏅 [Fifth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

No ataks on my def so far same as the last 3 turnaments lol

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
    Attack: 4/1, Defense: 2/1
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
    A
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
    Scarlett - Tiburtus - Boril - Wilbur - Bane
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
    Score: 2050, Ranking: 25%-50%, Leaderboard: 310,226
1 Like

Only one attack until now. Except tournament 3 that I was attacked a lot, all others are only 1, 2 or 3 attacks

Day 1
Attacked 2 times. 1/1

Grade b
Kiril boril frida magni frida

Score 1753. Top 50

1 Like

Day 1

Def
Kiril Boril Triton @2100
4 attacks, 4 victories
A

Att
4 victories, 1 defeat
Score 2478
10-25%

2 Likes

Now up to 4 attacks and 2-2 - most attacks in a day yet.

Up to 3-0 on defense. Getting attacked about once every 4 hours so far. All three attacks from 1700-ish team power attackers.

2 Likes

Day 1

Def
Sonya Kiril Aiger Ariel Grimm
5-0 rank A

Att
5 victories, 0 defeat
Score 3200
Top 1%

1 Like
  • Which day of the Tournament is it? Day 1, about 11 hours remaining

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total? 17

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total? 12W, 5L

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have? A

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team? Misandra, Mitsuko, Ariel, Alasie, Kageburado

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team? 4242

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking? 3279, the ranking seems “weird”, lol. On the leaderboard I am currently tied for 33rd place with others with that score, but my rank at the bottom of that leaderboard “window” says 547.

1 Like

Playing the @Wondermoose strategy and so far it’s working well with 3-0 on Defense. Aegir wrecks me on Offense…

Capture%20_2019-05-08-15-36-18

s1

2 Likes

So I did OK surprisingly, but This is the team I obviously lost too. Lol I didn’t have a chance. My defense is about 3750…ish. Also this is the beginning board. I seen all the yellows and Quin and laughed :smiley:

3 Likes

of this tournament, important conclusions about the game engine are deduced. Most of the published defenses and my own are frankly bad, weak, riddled with 4 * I even see 3 * and they are successful. The mere fact of not being able to stack strong color against them, makes them, with their 3100 more powerful than the usual 4200 we use. It is something worth studying.

Main 1-1, alt 3-1. Alt already 250 points ahead. As usual weak defense is better, unless you’re at the very top and happen to get hit. Both monoblue. The guy who attacked me successfully is showing a 2700 defense; bet it’s doing okay.

Previous tournament I only got attacked two times.
This time I’m already at 6 attacks, 5 of which were won yay. Thanks Aegir

1 Like

another tournament and again the same.
An attack (lost) and do not attack me again.
This is the fifth tournament, it is shameful that this problem is not yet solved.
I’m tired of the continuous mistakes of SG

Attacked 6 times, won 4 of them. Defense team is Grimm, panther, isarnia, Delilah, Hel

Not too bad I guess :stuck_out_tongue:
This is the first tournament I was attacked more than twice, always E… I’m fine with no more attacks now :wink:

2 victories
2 defeats

Grade B

First day 50-60 attack resulting in C, today 30+ attacks (30 in last hour alone) , still C

I’m curious what kind of defense team you have. Because I get attacked only 4 times.