šŸ§­ Fifth Path of Valor (Valour; PoV5) Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts Sept 28

Well, you have to pay or you have to wait )
This PoV5 has the worst combination of challenges in this sense: titans, daily tasks,tournaments,wars - all can only be completed in the last days :smirk:

1 Like

I know, right?! Thatā€™s why Iā€™m so :man_facepalming: I didnā€™t save more tokens. This would have given me a nice boost. Waiting for the end of POV to see if I can make it is not among my best feelings :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I kept all my summon tokens. Last time most people got rid of their tokens. But 225 tokens arenā€™t enough to complete the whole challenge though.

1 Like

ā€œTier X (10) is the final tier; Total summons = 275; Total Valor Points = 5,000ā€

Yoi only need 50 more. I find it hard to believe you wonā€™t make it. I have high hopes Iā€™ll get it done with only 60 tokens, you had 225. :smiley:

All those quests, Find Recruits II (sometimes), Scavenge Resources, Costume Quest, Tavern of Legends, those quests give me a high hope. Then I have the 2 daily summons, then the tokens from chests, Iā€™ll make it in time and start saving for the future. :smiley:

Well, you get a free summon every day, so thatā€™s 50, or 100 if you have VIP. Then there are events and chests which frequently have silver tokens. Youā€™ll get most of them that way, and only need to use a few of your saved ones near the end of POV when you know how much extra you need. The rest can be saved again for next time.

2 Likes

What specifically?

The ā€œComplete daily Challengesā€ being 2/3 when youā€™ve finished 3 today?

Check the little number next to the title of that challenge.

Complete Daily Challenges I - 1/1
Complete Daily Challenges II - 2/3

1+2=3 = no bug.

3 Likes

I think they should keep the harvesters, but just change their use to increase output from your farms and mines or even just have it increase food and iron from every source by 10% or whatever be that rewards, chests, raiding, questing or your mines/farms, just a blanket increase.

4 Likes

PoVDC

1 Like

The tournament challenge will be tough. I suspect many will need to spend gems to get additional tourney flags if they do poorly during any of the weekly tournies.

feelsbad

1 Like

I always do badly in tournaments. It should be fine though as PoV has a ton of headroom and I almost completed the challenge before even though I wasnā€™t in all the tournaments.

2 Likes

Honestly Iā€™m not so scared of the tournament challenge. I might use 75 / 150 gems to continue in case Iā€™m out but 75 / 150 gems spent on thise is nothing compared with spending 2600 gems to get 10 feeders from summons. Feeders I can get in 10 days from TC 20.

I used to be scared of this challenge when the POV was launched but now, I have a better perspective.

I think itā€™s a matter of perspective. :smiley:

2 Likes

I lose around 5000 points in POV 4 ( I was not able to made wins in platinum, diamond league, not all for titans, some maps quests, some forge materials ) and it was still able do get it to 48 ā€¦ this one, thats for sure, i will lose the points for raids,ā€¦but I think, still get to the 48 etage

3 Likes

Why? No raid challenge this time round. Just have to kill enemy heroes which happens in any raid AND any tournament fight.

1 Like

I really dislike the raid challenges in the pov, just because so many players will drop their amount of trophies to complete the challenge quicker. So I am currently only matched with defenses with maxed 5*, (almost) fully emblemed and 4* troops of level 17 and higher. Whereas my troops are max level 15, and most of my 5* and 4* are not fully emblemed. I am losing all raids, even if I get incredibly good boards and often I cannot kill any enemies.

1 Like

Really? I only have one troop at lvl 13, rest are lower, my highest emblemed 5* is +10, and my favourite raiding team contains at least two 4* (Rigard and Proteus - well, sort of honorary 5*!). Iā€™m not great at raiding so I donā€™t win 'em all by any means, but if the board is reasonable it usually goes well. (To be fair, I donā€™t bother if itā€™s a FGTVD at 4700ā€¦ but Iā€™ll have a go at most line-ups.) Maybe you would benefit from seeking advice from the excellently helpful and informed players on this forum? As Iā€™m sure you know, itā€™s not all about picking your highest level heroes, itā€™s about team synergy and the right tools for the opponent - you may (I say only may) be missing a trick somewhere. Youā€™ll quite often see even experienced players ask for a second opinion on strategy, levelling etc, so this is absolutely not meant to be insulting. Everyone has space for improvement.

On topic, POV has encouraged me to do regular raids and tournaments which never used to interest me, but the lure of loot was too great, and now I actually kind of enjoy them. However, you really donā€™t want to hear me swearing when the tiles are bad.

3 Likes

8 Likes

How far do I need to go in season 2 and 3 to cover the special stages for POV please? :thinking: Thanks

In Season 2 the last special type stage what is included in POV is in province 10, level 4,
but you need to get to province 15 to unlock Season 3.

In the previous POV there were Season 3 special stages until Jotunheim.
You need to get to Season 3 11/2 to be able complete that special stage type.

2 Likes

I thought devs got rid of the summoning missions in PoV. Why are those back again?

Iā€™m only just started 3-9ā€¦ itā€™s just while Atlantis finish :thinking: