Fiends - Health

On the hero cards that I have seen, the stats (HP etc) of fiends are not specified.
This causes a problem with the talent path to be followed while embleming the hero.
For e.g.: Elizabeth summons a friend for each enemy. What is the HP of the fiend that is summoned? Consequently, what talent path to follow while embleming Elizabeth -
is HP & attack to be prioritised or is the shield path preferred (so that Elizabeth stays alive long enough to fire as many times as possible)?

Please guide.

It says in Elizabeth’s description. It absorbs healing and disappears when it absorbs 28% of the target’s max health. It does not have an HP stat of its own. As for talent path, do u want her to fire more often or hit harder when she does fire, therefore each individual fiend deals more damage? Everyone has their preference

2 Likes

Thanks @lizardrko , I know that the healing absorbed by the fiend is specified but would like to know the HP of the fiend. Logically, the fiend’s HP should be a derivative of the caster’s HP, especially since a long press on the enemy hero shows the HP during battle.

fiends do not have HP as u cannot damage a fiend. It is negative HP if anything which is 28% of the target’s health

1 Like

Thanks @lizardrko , again if that’s the case, what’s the number that’s shown for the fiend (when you long press on the enemy hero during battle)? Moreover, all fiends attached to different heroes have the same stat.
Also, fiends would have HP, which probably acts as -ve HP because they can be healed away.
This is what I understand but would like to know for sure

Check this out maybe this will clarify your thoughts Senan Spectre Fiend

it is probably under the hood, i.e. we cant see it. Same way we cannot see a minion’s attach stat even after a buff from Freya for example

This is not true. I just fired Elizabeth in a friendly raid - all 5 enemy heroes had fiends each with a different “hp” which was equal to 28% of the target’s full hp.

Elizabeth’s defense/hp stats have no influence on fiends, since how much healing they take away will be relative to the target’s hp. But her attack stats will affect how much damage the fiend makes.

I have emblemed her attack > defense.

2 Likes

Thanks all :+1:t3::slightly_smiling_face:
For the love of God…20 chars :joy::joy::joy: