Festival, Game may freeze at the start of each level

I think we all have this issue, have they notified that they got it and looking into?

I’m kind of glad to find this, as I initially thought the problem was my internet provider. The first time it froze I waited five minutes before trying to back out.

After a couple more minutes trying to figure out what I had done wrong I was forced to shut down the app.

1 Like

Had the save thing happen to me like 3 times had to restart my phone

1 Like

Having trouble with getting into battles in the Challenge event! Anyone else?

Stuck on legendary levels.

reported it in yesterday and they said they will have a look at it

Check your internet connection, restart internet connection, restart game, and also try restart smartphone.

Lol apologies misread it! Yeah entire event went well. No issues in all stages.

Wife experienced something similar during the last ninja tower though. It just keeps on showing loading. Got resolved by shuffling and replacing her heroes.

There has been a couple of times where after clicking the Fight button, the game hangs and I had to restart. It didn’t cost any WE though

1 Like

it keeps doing it for me too, about 4 times so far all in rare
Not sure if it took energy, I didn’t pay attention.

Luckily I have already finished all tiers so I am just farming

This bug happens when the info windows pop up and you make it disappear by clicking outside of it. The way to not get stuck is to click on the blue arrow square (meaning you can’t back out). If you quit and restart you don’t miss energy.

1 Like

It happens every five-ten tries, I can’t get to the level and I have to close the game and restart, it has become very annoying.

Unable to even finish the event this has been happening for the last 3 days on my phone too.
Fix it ep. We wanted to play the event too. Guess that’s not gonna happen now

I realized why this bug irks me so much:
The pop up reappears way too often. Multiple times a day I to dismiss it. And it doesn’t pop up quickly. This game hasn’t figured out how to have annoying rules that folks are aware of without it being overly intrusive. It’s just another pop up I don’t want.

Yes, it is keep happening with me too. Very annoying…

I´ve noticed it ‘only’ happens if I accidentially click outside the :arrow_forward: , instead of exactly on it. Not sure if that helps anyone. But yes, for sure, it´s annoying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.