Fenrir - No mana bug vs resurrect

I believe this to be a bug. Fenrir does not get the bonus mana if the target killed resurrects (e.g., fighters).

Was questioned in Beta Testing & Developers said it was “Working as intended”

Because the hero has “revived” s/he hasn’t truely DIED… thus because they are not “Dead” they do not trigger the realm bonus.

The same happens for Tyr who has an “on death” realm bonus but can revive both from Fighter Talent & Special Skill… The Realm Bonus for Tyr will ONLY trigger when he is dead dead dead.

1 Like

That’s contradictory :thinking:
If “revived” was dead
If he was NOT dead he did not revive

Try to think about heroes that come back from the revive skill as having been between -1 and -9 HP; on the cusp of death and would have died on their own but were (magically) saved from an outside source. The truly dead has -10 HP and will need either a Raise Dead or Resurrection spell to come back from the dead. :slightly_smiling_face:

So it is NOT reviving, it is NOT dying.
And if you are not dying you do not have to revive :thinking:

Thanks for answering. I disagree from a balance and skill description perspective, but oh well.

Was questioned in Beta Testing & Developers said it was “Working as intended” Because the hero has “revived” s/he hasn’t truely DIED… thus because they are not “Dead” they do not trigger the realm bonus. The same happens for Tyr who has an “on death” realm bonus but can revive both from Fighter !!REALLY???
I don’t think that this is the correct answer to the question asked !!!, since if the hero “has risen”, “THAT he died before that!” Which means it’s actually incorrect that Fenrir does not receive mana from the dead hero!

This isn’t a bug. Actually more like 90% in this category isn’t a bug either. Many of these threads should be started in one of the other categories and then if it indeed is a bug should be moved here by a moderator.

Anyway this is something that they’ve stated it works as they intended it. We may not agree but it’s just the way it is. This was also answered like three days ago so it will be merged soon.

How can this work correctly if the talent itself says “deadly”! In addition, the talent must work at the end of the turn, and the hero does not die at the end of the turn! So not everything is written down, or the game’s mechanics still have something that we ordinary players do not know! Sorry for the bad English!

So I killed a Boldtusk today with fenrir’s special.

The Boldtusk Did die, but went phantom to get revived.

The fact that an enemy can revive shouldn’t mean that the attacking Fenrir Didn’t kill it to begin with, right?

So is this supposed to work like that?

1 Like

This is an interesting technicality. I guess if the hero revives via fighter class, it doesn’t count as a kill even though it should (hence why it’s called revive; because the hero died first). SG pls fix.

There was a post similar to this…or maybe it was a conversation in my alliance…that was similar to this. It was about Tyr’s family bonus, class, and revive skill. The conclusion was that only final death results in his family bonus.

th

1 Like

Well, if you haven’t noticed, in raids, when you killed all except Albe, who was able to resuscitate everyone resulting to your loss, it will neither be credited as a win nor as filling your heroes chest to 4 points for the previous kill. The same goes to war, where the same case will result to 0 points if Albe revives all that were killed and their health got its its previous health level before the hit.

I had the same situation it should count as a kill because enemy REVIVE so it mean he die to be resurrected. So when he die fenrir should gain mana, it is a bug.

It might be unintended behaviour @Staff_SGG

Cookie Settings