Female villagers!

Not sure I’d want to subject children to being mercilessly poked by strangers all the time.

1 Like

Whatever gender they are, they are most definitely disorientated, given that second pic shows her/him about to walk into a large building.

Maybe the river water has a little bit of extra…fun… added to it?

Edit was for auto spell doing its thing.

3 Likes

I_Want_To_Break_Free

2 Likes

Seeing that there are actually arguments in the forum about a hero’s gender, this is not a shock at all.

No wonder SGG doesn’t take us seriously.

It’s a mobile game village, not Noah’s Ark.

1 Like

I’d like it if someone collected the birds after you take them down, maybe even some celebration as a thank you

1 Like

I did my own investigative research and I’ve decided these are women. Men chests are shaped differently.

That said, more variety of villager would be cool and a rather cheap thing to add.

1 Like

So the real issue is that the village has no men?

6 Likes

Regardless of the intention behind this thread, thank you… it provides a welcome distraction from the ridiculousness of the rest of the forum

2 Likes

death by snu snu!!!

#20villagers

2 Likes

Or, more accurately…

lb

Yes it was all sarcasm I was making a point. These are not badges I use personally myself because I think it’s all wrong. Unfortunately we live in a silly world and sometimes an evil world where people are given badges by others. I was referring to some of those badges in my post. And there are lots of those badges that are still used today to the detriment of others and sometimes to the extreme point of ending a life? Now I too have one of those badges given to me by someone else (I didn’t ask for it) to describe me. You could say that I was actually given 3 badges none of which I asked anyone to give me.
Until we stop giving badges to groups of people and looking at mankind as a whole nothing will change for the better. And yes it all still happens in 2020

Huh, it was Mrs Lovejoy after all haha

1 Like

I’d like to see female stronghold guards. All the villagers appear to be male. What the heck?

Check this thread:

1 Like

Actually, if you look closely, all villagers appear to be female.

How do you figure? They are all wearing shirts and pants and walking like men.

1 Like

Actually I used special tools and they do not seem to be all females. I have a picture with two females and another with what seems to be a male.!
New-Bitmap-Image-4 New-Bitmap-Image-5
Although the thread may be a joke, these pics are real.

1 Like

Gender ambiguity.
Water coming from an unknown place.
Windmills producing meats rather then flour.
Heroes cannibalism each other to get power.

joMRjHj

5 Likes