Fellow prowlers unite

Yeah I don’t know where I’m at with that lol, but I’m here pretty often. There was a period where I stopped because I was mad at Aegir’s buff and possibly something else

2 Likes

Since we seem to have stayed from the topic…

NO FE YOU ARE WRONG NO ONE EVER COMES HERE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT AND WE ALL HATE YOUR STUPID UGLY FACE!!!

I would have tried to argue my point in a more intellectual manner but I’m trying to save my brain power to work out what I’m cooking for dinner tonight

4 Likes

I think it explains stuff here ^

1 Like

Lmao :joy::joy::joy:

Here comes the moderator note…

4 Likes

It’s like when you see the ref about to turn on his Mic and explain his decision

3 Likes

Turns out you’ve been here often enough (89 of the last 100 days), but you haven’t been reading enough to qualify for Regular.

You’ve viewed 295 topics in the last 100 days (500 required), and read 7410 posts in the last 100 days (20000 required).

If you view enough posts you’ll regain Regular status automatically.

So prowl more, basically.

5 Likes

Flag on the play. Personal foul, 5 yard penalty.

4 Likes

Just “read” (scroll down) through this thread, you’ll get enough “read” credits to last you a year :grin:

Counting thread is to Forum read credits as Atlantis Rising is to backpacks and recruits :wink:

7 Likes

By prowl more we will all assume you ment start more fights…

4 Likes

The problem is when I’ve found a fight there’s no need to go elsewhere :joy::rofl:

(Thanks @zephyr1)

5 Likes

As long as it’s civil, sure.

It’s a Forum, after all.

5 Likes

Wha wha whaaaaat? A forum on the internet that is actively moderated but still allows differences of opinion?

Crazy talk.

4 Likes

Well tell you what. I think I’ve found a fellowship of prowlers. More to come I’m sure :joy::smirk:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’m fond of people who civilly challenge ideas, and clever humour too. But sour trolls who are jerks just because they feel like they’re entitled or can get away with it because they’re in an alliance with people in power … they get blocked. I spend enough time in real life dealing with politics and idiots there. This is my escape time, so no time for pixel-pooftah’s

3 Likes

It’s a fine line isn’t it @Halifax, get too close to the fire and we could get burnt :joy:

2 Likes

Apologies if I’ve ever come across as a sour troll to you. I’m not particularly clever, but I like to challenge ideas even when I have no idea what I’m talking about. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m replying so you’re not blocked. :wink:

2 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/cf/b5/becfb50a5de7b89bff685e4845d84acd.jpg

5 Likes

Note that Halifax didn’t say he was fond of you though

2 Likes