Feeding off costumes

I have 4 copies of graymane and two copies of his raccoon garlic costume. If o feed off all 4 geaymanes what happens to the two costume
Copies? Should I feed off the costumes before I feed off the hero copies?
Thanks!

Costumes are just items that unlock a hero’s “variant”. You cannot feed the last copy of a costume, the game won’t let you do that to avoid locking you out. You can feed the heroes themselves no problem though and you will still have at least one costume item to unlock that “variant” whenever you’ll receive the associated hero again.

5 Likes

So if I feed off all my graymanes will I still retain 2 graymane costumes?

1 Like

You won’t be able to feed off the last costume as the game doesn’t allow it. All you need is one costume and you can have as many costuned Greymanes as you want. Feel free to feed away in any order you want, costumes or heroes. If you feed away all your Greymanes, you will always have the costume so you can level the regular Greymane and costume if you ever get him back.

3 Likes

I would feed the costume to the costume but wait until the costume special is at 8/8. If it is below that then wait until the costume is maxed and then feed the costume to the costume to get a 100% chance of raising your special. You won’t be able to feed the final copy of a costume and if you’re feeding the costume to the costume then it wouldn’t be possible anyway.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

2 Likes

You will still retain the costume item but no more Graymane in your roster since you are going to feed them all off.

1 Like

So still no clear answer unless Im completely missing something. Currently I have:
4 graymane
2 graymane costumes

If I feed off all 4 graymane heroes, will my inventory be this?:
0 graymane
2 graymane costume

Or this:
0 graymane
1 graymane costume

Or this:
0 graymane
0 graymane costume

Both copies of the graymane costume or just one copy?

This… if you feed away 4 graymanes to some other hero and 1 costume to any costume hero.

You cant get rid of final costume.

So imagine you have a c.Ulmer you want to level up. You can feed him with all 4 graymanes and 1 of the costumes.

As soon as you select a costume, the remaining one will grey out, meaning you cannot select it. Its permanent in your storage.

3 Likes

Yes

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

2 Likes

Because your messages aren’t clear either.

Is this two costume items for Graymane in your inventory or two Graymane heroes wearing that costume in your roster?

It automatically greys out the last costume copy when you select the second to last costume copy. Unless you are referring to the hero graymane himself. If you feed him away then you won’t have a graymane hero but you will still retain his costume for the next time you pick up graymane.

1 Like