Feeding Heroes: One at a Time vs. Ten at Once

10 at a time is only better if you need the special to go up 1 time. If the special can increase multiple times still then 1 or 6 or 10 at a time doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Guys this is not how statistic work.

1 time 50% is way better then 2 times 25%.

Two times 25% is 43,75%.

I won’t go into a detailed explanation but you need some statistics 101

2 Likes

For the chance of 1 special increase yes

No, if you level up 10 times separately, you have 10 times 2% to increase the special skill, which gives you 18,3% chance to increase your special

If you level up one time with 10 heroes you have 20% chance to increase special.

20% chance is higher then 18,3%.

These are facts, just like gravity, it’s not an opinion, this is how it works

3 Likes

Although I do see that you have tried to approach this with a scientific perspective, I do feel that your research rests upon two assumptions that might be wrong. 1) Each level of a 3* vs 4* vs 5* card requires the same “exp.” 2) Even if each level does require the same exp the “true level” of each card is different.

True levels:
3* @ 3/50 = 30+40+50 = 120 levels
4* @ 3/60 = 40+50+60 = 150 levels
5* @ 2/60 = 50+60 = 110 levels

Furthermore there is has already been research on these levels and exp required although some of it might be outdated you get the gist. Thanks to @Gryphonknight and @MuaaDip. I also saw some research that calculated that 1* same color 1 at a time is the best way because although the chance of increasing a special doesn’t increase you DECREASE your chances of not maxing the special. That’s the method I personally use.

EDIT: The post Kamikaze posted was the one I saw.

1 Like

Again you are not accounting for those times you get 2 or 3 or 4 special increases feeding them 1 at a time.

1 Like

Is this all necessary? 4* and 5* heroes take a long time to max for most.
Just power feed them with multi colors and keep 10x of the same color (1* an 2*) to feed in order to max the skill %. Usually by tier 2 or 3 it would have maxed the skill 8/8 already.

May not apply to 3* heroes.

1 Like

Thanks for the opinions…I will say this and leave it at this…1) I posted this information because I have had 100% success, and I mean 100% success of having 4 star heros 8/8 by tier 3 max…100% of having 5 star heros special skill 8/8 by tier 2 max… 3 star heros max quickly most often they were 8/8, but sometimes they were 7/8 they never finished lower than 7/8…(Which supports the importance of frequency of attempt) Process that for a minute. Special Skill 8/8 by a deadline…100% success…
FYI by peer review I meant try this and see if you get the same results, not throw empty meaningless words. Seriously nobody is stopping you from sharing your opinion, but unless you actually physically attempt to try it, can you really say you know what you are talking about? This was not just completed, this has been going on for months. I have had 3 people thank me for sharing this informations with them and personally tell me their results were the same. I have had 2 alliance leaders tell me they give this advice to their current members and all new members and they too have validated my results. I did not write this because it is an opinion. It has been validated and confirmed on a small scale already. I do think it is ready to be validated on a large scale, and that is why I posted this information. Everyone is allowed to play the game as they want, you may choose to try this feeding method, or you may choose not to try this feeding method, it does not impact me either way. I know the results and I know why the results happen. Happy Feeding

"Guys this is not how statistic work.
1 time 50% is way better then 2 times 25%.
Two times 25% is 43,75%.
I won’t go into a detailed explanation but you need some statistics 101"
True, but incomplete information.

The missing 6.25% are when we get upgraded to 2 levels.
50% = up 1 level.
25%*25% = 0.0625 = up 2 levels!

Because the special ability levels are capped at 8. There is a some wastage yes. It is insanely minimal like 1% or so. However, since we would miss out on low ranked heroes if we needed to focus on 10 at a time. Which is minimal as well.

Same = Same!

Hey @ScndStar. I thought I’d come in. The math is sound. However, I have a hero that is still in first tier. I the ten cards at her, with around 50% odds of skill increase to no avail. Out of frustration after doing that twice, I fed her one card (2% probability) and she received a skill increase. :smile:
Odds are strange… I watched a video lecture on odds from a professor at University. She posited the following :

The odds of a coin landing on heads or trails is 50%. If you flip the coin five times, and it lands on heads each one, your odds that it will be fails next time are still 50%. Furthermore, even if you flip the coin, and it lands on heads a 999 times, your odds on the thousandth this are still 50%. However, you’d be a fool to think it would land on anything other than heads…

Just thought I’d share… :smile: Tell your friend thanks for doing the math so we didn’t have to. :slight_smile:

Brian

Hey Zephyr1. I appreciate your info. This morning - I received a 1* Brand (I think) and tried to ascend Valen AND IT WORKED! I appreciate both of you helping. Now I can get Val on the grid. Have a great day :grin::wink:.

1 Like

I couldn’t agreed more, SGG has even give a clue by providing max 10 slot for leveling heroes, if it were to be done any other way, the number of hero to be used would have been just 1 or 2 or 3 or even 5, but they made it 10 heroes max, isn’t that enough clue.

Well I have tried feeding 1* at atime 10 times and 10 at one time, I got better results with my heroes specials when they were fed 10 at a time. One thing I also noticed is that the higher the percentage chance the better I got special level up, if the hero appear stubborn and won’t increase special, I will just up the percentage chance to like 26% or 28 % by including more 2* mixed with 1 * of the same color and voila the special will pop up. This is practical not some theoretical mumbo jumbo.

The trubble with new update is that only maxed out heroes get 5x chanse on skill up. When ur filled with 5* like i am but cant get dblades for the love of god and SG, the 5x chanse isnt usefull. I lvl my 5* to 3/70 and w8 on silly dblades to never drop.
At the moment (read after update) I have trubble geting 2x 5* heroes on 2 accounts past skill 6. They are all now on 3rd asc and since update only skill ups they got was from ascension itself. I have been feedin them 10x their colour all the time.
Im afraid the 5x skillup thingy messed up the actual lvling.

Don’t knock 'im, Prickly. :slight_smile: He’s on my raid defence team and is awesome.

I just got on here to thank zephyr for the comment, as I was able to get Friar Tuck to 7/8 today, and just got Dawa on a free summons, which puts her up to 8/8 – woot!

Also looking for the classes table so I can decide who to “class up”. :grin:
Good luck with your guys!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for that, @zephyr1! I was able to get Friar Tuck to 7/8 this aft with this, and just got Dawa for 8/8. Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Thanks Rosenberg95 ! Oh , I’m not knocking- he helps with my alliance, rare events. Seems like most of the people I battle with have mostly 5s now. I rarely see 3s…on occasion. I am definitely keeping my Valen :grin:. So glad you have Friar Tuck and Dawa straighten out, now. Good luck to you, as well. Hopefully I will see you on the battlefield :santa::mrs_claus::man_mage::merman::mermaid::woman_elf::grin:. Have a wonderful night!

[quote=“Gryphonknight, post:94, topic:8327”]
BalthezarsI KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGES.

[/quote]error when I touch the 3 dots on the right of the chain… Then you tap ok and it goes to the next player… Same thing

• List itemi[quote=“CabinBeaver56, post:192, topic:8327, full:true”]

[quote=“Gryphonknight, post:94, topic:8327”]
BalthezarsI KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGES.

[/quote]error when I touch the 3 dots on the right of the chain… Then you tap ok and it goes to the next player… Same qf
T

Sorry, @CabinBeaver56, I can’t figure out what you’re trying to do when you get the error message.

Can you describe it in more detail, and please post a screenshot as well?

2 Likes