Feedback Re:Summon Gate - Please add your ideas & thoughts here

Yeah… I spent like $7 when I first started. Just got my third TC13 up, and I already feel like I don’t want to spend any additional money for hero summons because really… chances of 5* are so low… and I’m gonna regret anything more than $5 lol.

(Related / unrelated: I’m sure this is why the devs nerfed incoming food from raids. I WAS really easy for me to get all three TC13 rolling… it’s gonna be really challenging for me to keep them going with very poor raid results.)

I have some sympathy on this subject. It must be disappointing to buy rolls and not receive the heroes you want. But:

1. If you were guaranteed a 5* (!!!) and two 4* heroes for every 10x summons, high level heroes would proliferate very quickly. It is supposed to be hard to get high level heroes. A player is supposed to have to spend a great deal of money, grind for a very long time, or get very lucky.

2. For all except the latest of late game players, 4* heroes are always useful. You’d need to be a very late game player even to find ten 3* heroes useless. I’m pretty late game myself and I’d commit some quiet atrocities in return for ten 3* heroes. Appreciate them. They’re lovely.

3. The brutality of low probability randomness keeps the game viable for F2P players (who can get lucky), and ensures that high spenders don’t automatically dominate (very high spenders can - good luck to them, they fund the game). Keeping F2P players competitive is a big challenge for games like this, and is important to E&P’s long term survival.

4. Spending is not compulsory, and hero summons are less likely to generate 5* heroes than TC20. If you’re behaving in an economically rational sense, you would only spend money on a summons if you desperately wanted a HOTM or event hero, or were intolerably impatient to obtain high level heroes. But if you’re intolerably impatient then this probably isn’t the right game for you: it’s all about patience.

So no guarantees, please. Summons are like little lotteries, as are many other aspects of the game. Buy them for fun, if you must, and be pleasantly surprised when you win. But don’t rely on getting anything good unless you’re willing to spend a fortune.

Seems like it’s even harder these days getting anything other than 3 stars on the elemental summon. Ive lost count how many times I’ve summoned lately. ALL 3 stars. Really getting to the point I may just quit. At least a while back I’d get the occasional 4 star. Those days it seems are done. Sad how developers ruin games by doing things like this thinking they’ll get more money when really it just runs a lot of folks who DO spend off.

Common heroes should be eliminated in Daily Summon Gate.
Daily Summon is only once or twice which means quite rare chance of getting heroes.
We want at least uncommon or higher heroes or troops.
If I get useless common heroes from the special gate, that really makes feel bad and disappointed.

They are numerous in training camps. We don’t want common class heroes in Daily Summon Gate.

Epic, event and elemental summons should only include 4 and 5 star heros for the cost of them. It’s extremely ridiculous to do a 10 pull on these gates and get 2 and 3 star heroes. SG, please show your customers they mean more to you. I hope you realize the reason this game has stayed afloat is that it has an amazing community, unlike any most of us have come across. It is this community commitment that makes E&P what it is.

I disagree. This is a free draw and so I can understand why we get low heroes. Now the other gates they should be eliminated from entirely.

What you insist is out of sense and non-logical.

Epic and Legendary hero drawing is same as lottery and what you get is depending on luck and probability. The more spend the more chance to win 4 and 5 stars.
On the contrary, you can get at least for Rare (3 star) which you can’t get from daily farm.
If they eliminate 3 star and allow only 4 and 5 stars, there is no meaning of priority of epic and legendary and royal customers who spend money and get privilege may leave the game.

For daily drawing, you can get only once per day.
That’s appreciation for general gamers and can be available only for special chance (such as reward) and for once-for-day. For 1star common heroes, I get at least 35-40 daily through farming or looting and even not much useful for leveling-up. 1star troop is even more garbage.

Providing such useless garbage for Once-Per-Day drawing reward is completely ridiculous and will make many gamers upset. At least 2 star uncommon heroes are useful for leveling up and better than nothing but 1 star garbage for 24 hour term drawing or reward…is totally piece of crap.

Exactly how is it non logical? You can farm 3 star from your training camps, so not sure how you think you don’t get 3 star anyway other than summons. Not sure how many players you talk to but currently getting 4 or 5 star heroes rarely happen no matter if you just save or purchase. The daily draw is completely free so why would it not be something low? And all 1 and 2s are great for feeders. And a fully maxed 1star team can take you further than you might think.

Hello everyone.
for the moment the invocation tokens are not cumulative. My idea is that if we add up to 10, we can do multiple invocations instead of 10 simple invocations in each invocation category. it should also, when we have a token for heros epic, that we can use it either in the epic invocation or the elementary since they are at the same level of heros

What you talk is “I pay for Legendary so I should get 4-5 star. But I don’t pay for daily draw so I don’t care for whatever.”
Completely for your narrow point of view but NOT for reason and logic.

In the US, wining a lowest Mega Million lottery is 1:37 (1: 6.6 billion for 1st prize winner) and scratch lottery is about 1:5.

What you insist is “Only 4 and 5 star heroes from Epic or Legendary draw”

That means “Lottery with everybody should win.” That’s completely non-sense and illogical.

Daily draw doesn’t cost any gems. However, it’s rare event and should be distinguished from routine acquisition.

I don’t know how often you get rare 3 star from farm but that’s for higher level gamer case and also occasional. One or two star are routine and get a lot from farm.

Drawing daily event doesn’t need gems but to draw you should visit once per 24 hours; OR when your level is up, you can get one.

Overall, only 1-3 daily gate can be opened. Worst scenario: 3 chances of daily draw give you only 3x one star garbage heroes.

That shouldn’t be happen.

What you talk is “I pay for Legendary so I should get 4-5 star. But I don’t pay for daily draw so I don’t care for whatever.” Completely for your narrow point of view but NOT for reason and logic.

In the US, wining a lowest Mega Million lottery is 1:37 (1: 6.6 billion for 1st prize winner) and scratch lottery is about 1:5.

What you insist is “Only 4 and 5 star heroes from Epic or Legendary draw”
That means “Lottery with everybody should win.” That’s completely non-sense and illogical.

Daily draw doesn’t cost any gems. However, it’s rare event and should be distinguished from routine acquisition. I don’t know how often you get rare 3 star from farm but that’s for higher level gamer case and also occasional. One or two star are routine and get a lot from farm.

Drawing daily event doesn’t need gems but to draw you should visit once per 24 hours; OR when your level is up, you can get one. Overall, only 1-3 daily gate can be opened. Worst scenario: 3 chances of daily draw give you only 3x one star garbage heroes.
That shouldn’t be happen.

I play since nov. 2017 and never got a 4-5 out of a token. I Thing that I am extremely unlucky but luck should not play such a huge role.

Umm, it’s called TC level 12, guaranteed rare.

You can click the little “i” mark at the left side of title: EPIC HERO SUMMON or EVENT SUMMON.

That shows how much chance you can get each star:

Rare: 71-72% Epic 20-26.5% Legendary 2.8-3.8% NOW.

I got 2x epic heroes out of 6 so far. I might be little bit lucky.

I know it already but thank you. Unfortunately it does not help. As far as I know has everyone in my alliance more 4* heroes than me :poop:
I would like something like a bad luck balance. If you spend 10, 20 or 30 tokens without getting a 4-5* hero, you can get a free pull or can choose a hero.