Feedback and Discussion on Emblems for cash in Springvale 2019 Offers

First offer not based on gem price … and its 70 emblems for cash… guess a pricepoint for emblems has been set … let the gap widen :frowning:

11 Likes

Looks like a pretty bad offer to me…maybe those with endless cash will go for it. BTW they do have emblem offers in the shop every now and then, it isn’t new.

7 Likes

The shop offer is minor gems … this is first straight cash for emblems

1 Like

Its a lot of dosh for not many gems and less than you need to progress a 5* 1 step along the talent tree. I can’t see that its a big deal in any sense of the words.

7 Likes

This is a decent amount more emblems than the gem offers that occur, iirc.

Still if the offer is only 4times a year during seasonal events it’s no big deal.

2 Likes

I don’t think being able to buy 70 emblems one time is reason to raise the DEFCON level. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I have a fear this will be the first of many cash for emblems … especially if it sells well

5 Likes

It looks to me that the flow of emblems is being managed to not get out of hand, similar to 4* mats.

1 Like

If my math serves me, it costs 350 gems to get 20 emblems, so 17.5 gems per emblem. If you factor in a 50% discount rate because the gem deals are frequent enough then it’s 8.75 cents per emblem.

This one is $7 USD for 350 gems and 70 emblems. At the same discount rate (50%) its $5.25 for 70 emblems, or 7.5 cents per emblem.

So it seems, if my math holds, to be a bit better deal than the straight up gem deal. Still expensive though.

8 Likes

Team Chat

From team chat

Normally, it is 1,225 gems for 35+35 emblems ( so $12.25 to $14.98 USD depending on how you buy your gems ) so $6.99 USD is a cheaper. Plus 350 gems will buy 2x 5+5 emblems in shop or 1 Atlantis summons.

Rate of emblems

Class quests are 18+18 x104 or 1,872+1,872 Per year.

Challenge events are 35+35 x12 or 420+420 per year.

So even if the next four days are 35+35 that would only be 35+35 x5 x4 or 700+700 per year. Or 30.54% the emblems from Class quests and Challenge events.

1 Like

No one is forced to buy it’s optional all depends on if you need/want them
Money wise 1 level on talent grid and 1 Atlantis summon for 7,99€ not worth it for me !!!
Dam I just did some numbers you are right it’s exactly that 4th stage for sartana and 10+ 11 for Gretel that’s weeks of hoarding emblems but is it really worth it hmm I’ll sleep on it !!

350 gems and 70 emblems for the price of a big Mac meal.

I bought it. I’ll skip lunch tomorrow :slight_smile:

Edit : kiril went from +10 to +12 and Azlar went from +4 to +5.

9 Likes

But it is only in seasonal events which are 4 times a year.

1 Like

Yeah, that offer will widen the gap SOOOO much.

2 Likes

Lel, getting six pack abs AND upgrading heroes.

1 Like

Never mind. No secret that one can buy decent advantages.

See, I wen’t on the aggressive side of gem buying - where you get 200 for a buck on the challenge events as an example.

Oddly and counter-intuitively, DEFCON level goes down to indicate a higher level of panic / readiness. I…don’t know why. :thinking:

4 Likes

Because the government never does things that make sense! :rofl:

2 Likes

As CTP, I won’t buy it but I, for one, am fine with this offer.

The devs have are in the business of making money.

1 Like