February 2024 Balance Update - Discussion

Please share your thoughts on the latest balance changes!

Announcement:

Make sure to also check out our FAQ on hero balancing:

3 Likes

Happy about Uraeus, as I have him and rarely use him, this will make him a bit better at least.
Not sure what the balance update means regarding Fizzcoil though, can someone expand/elaborate on that to help me understand - preferably with some sort of example? Appreciated if so

5 Likes

" Legendary Toon Costume Bonus changes

• OLD: 35% Attack / 35% Defense / 60% Health / 5% Mana
  • NEW: 40% Attack / 40% Defense / 65% Health / 5% Mana"

YOU MUST BE KIDDING

29 Likes

Nah Zynga is not kidding. That buff suggests that players are not using S1 Toons as much as Zynga hoped.

14 Likes

hahaha wow i didn’t even notice this! how insane

1 Like

owen-wilson-wow-marley-and-me
Oh…Wow…Well…I have mixed emotions. I have some of these heroes but the level of buffs to them are really not required. Just…I mean… I have no further words

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

9 Likes

Some newer heroes got buffed. Some older heroes got buffed, but those buffs for older heroes have no impact on how much I’ll use them.

SG may have learned from the nerfs

12 Likes

all welcome buffs

i just wish the older ones get more buffs and as good as the buffs the newer heroes get.

still hoping for fully reverting old nerfs (jove, M&M, telluria, … etc)

and hopefully updated family bonus for most events
and adjustment for the costume bonus for S2, springvale, sand empire, winter, Morlovia, s1 1 and 2 costumes…

8 Likes

This has to be the most senseless update yet

4 Likes

Giving Kunchen 45% healing is not going to increase his utility yesterday, today or the future.

His speed needs to be updated to Average then he will become more useful, rather than be restricted more to Rush events.

But Zynga won’t do it because their buff capacity needs to be lavished on newer heroes to bring in more money.

19 Likes

just like our doggy Max …

1 Like

Nothing interesting to me… I was hoping for the addition of a costume passive for the Guardians and Wonderland family similar to Pirates! Maybe next time :slight_smile:

These are welcomed buffs but not game changing.

2 Likes

Atlanteia buff still looks like shes useless she needs alot more compared to the other heroes in portal

9 Likes

No surprise really. There is Masquerade (and Costume Portal) next week - gotta maximise income from the event.

7 Likes

Man, the telluria people will be licking their lips trying to anticipate her buff next month

5 Likes

From the trends, they’ll probably just slap 50% more direct damage on her.

2 Likes

Most definitely ! She was my first experience of being hit with the nerf hammer - still hurts.

2 Likes

@Petri Season 2 Heroes need buff status n spesial skill. Seasonal heroes to.

2 Likes

The toons artwork contributes to their lack of use. We told them this in beta and they didn’t listen. Also their skills are basic and boring.

25 Likes

Why only legendary toon costumes? And who the hell are these heroes? I don’t even know what the “Champions Family” and “Nightmares of Atlantis” comes from. HOtM, fine. But why buff a bunch of niche pull heroes?

Also, Myztero and Relius would like to have a word with you…

3 Likes