February 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Musketeers in march are planned around 10th day? They are replacing tower event if im correct :slight_smile:

if thats correct, my whole tactic of saving gems is nulified … :confused:
Dont know, why I was planning them instead of challenge event…

Musketeers has just buffed. This also points to that their event will come next.

3 Likes

Musketeers 8 March

An event is virtually guaranteed once those event heroes are buffed.

3 Likes

thank you once again to all involved in updating and sharing the information :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh nice surprise! monster island beta returning on my birthday, happy days! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @Junim for your updated calendar!

3 Likes

Anyone know when the next one is going to be? And which element it’ll be?
It should be either Fire or Dark, but can you please let me know

The next what? I’ll assume you meant Contest of Elements. The next one will be fire.

3 Likes

Well it is a good that POV and Season of Love are full of mats and trainers in Red.

1 Like

Yes, it was about that. DM has merged it to here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Elioty33 any predictions when cc marjana will be featured?

Apparently on the 12th of June but as always, to take with caution as that’s plenty of time for SGG to change their plans.

8 Likes

Will Serekhmet or Anubis lead the featured heroes for SEASON 5 in march? And probably Eset and Papyros alongside? Did I guess correctly? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a feeling, Anubis will go last, in april.

3 Likes

I will let you guess and wait and see my March prediction by the end of the week. :grimacing: I can see you are trying to trick me into spilling whatever you want to know :rofl:
I’m waiting for the third beta build so I can adjust my predictions or add warnings accordingly.

7 Likes

Okay okay, Oracle got me! Big deal, you have an orb to look into my intentions :smiley:

I feel it will be : Serekhmet - Eset - Papyros // but it would be first time 3 yellows were featured :smiley:

Why?
Sekhmet,Tetisheri and Bastet were featured again 2 months after release , so im continuing with trend here. Also I have a soft spot for Papyrus and Eset is the missing piece for a titan team with Gazelle (otherwise, you cant field a team, which can utilize her most efficiently)

And Serekhmet, beacuse Anubis was put back in line by current blue healer spynx and beacuse ALL seasons end with DARK hero release (Ursena, Salmon Loki, that tea-rat minion lady,…)

So i feel like, oracle might not be needed this time? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s more - Oracle is a person and needs rest too :wink:

2 Likes

Xenda would have a word with you. Unless you don’t count him but then Useless Fish doesn’t count either.

I surely hope for Anubis next time. I am already salty Hetepheres pushed him back. If another sphinx pushes him back I am going to have personal vendetta against sphinxes and their riddles.

1 Like

Xenda was released soo much later :slight_smile:

Id Love Anubis too for his unique skill. But cant deny the effectivness of Serekhmet :slight_smile:

Useless fish was released also later tho. Though it was designed when Bera was.

Serekhmet is kinda original pre-nerf Guin except worse. If released as is then nerf will be heading our way soon. But Anubis is Anubis. I love mechanically unusual classes and he’s one. And he requires some tactics to use properly which makes me love him even more.

I’m really hoping Hathor is featured next month. Am short on red 5*'s and healers. She’d tick 2x boxes for me. Fingers crossed.

1 Like