February 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Caedmon the 4** that must be mistake? Who should be the right one?

Numbskull is also a 4 star @Cerevan_the_Omni

1 Like

Ah I get it now, thanks :slight_smile:

Oh well, the change removed option to get Sorrow, who is a counter to minion removers and minion blockers… Guess new age minions arent ready yet to enter the stage :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bummer. This will mess up my math on how likely I am to get a new hero in this portal.

1 Like

Sorry about that but at least you got over a week to adjust :smile: Hopefully Numbskull will come at the next Covenant Summon after this one.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

It made you think for a second didn’t it, hang on, who’s the numbskull messing up this portal…Caedmon is the real numbskull…

2 Likes

Thank you. No Sorrow to my Sorrow. A Bonecrusher for sure; crushed my enthusiasm somewhat. More joy removed with Jove moved. Which Numbskull came up with these changes?

2 Likes

Which challenge event is expected for march? I guess challenge event 2?

Belladonna and Celimene are still unreleased :open_mouth:

Gargoyles are finished, so in april probably comes challenge event 1 with Green Knight, C. Guin and Hungry hippo :slight_smile:

I think Challenge Event 2, but besides Staff (who proably will not tell anyone before the Calendar announcement) only @Elioty33 can or his padavan might know the answer.

1 Like

I expect CF2 with Belladonna as featured for March. I will share my March predictions by the end of this week. I’m waiting for v56 beta 3 to get to know more about what’s coming in the next update so I can put the proper warning signs.

9 Likes

Ah… only one of the two?

Thats a shame… I feel like, they have to include both, since portal is quite outdated, if you exclude the bards. :slight_smile: // similar to CF1 putting atleast two new

FYI:
Yesterday I have asked Staff about the March Calendar.
I have just received an answer from them:

6 Likes

Great news! So we will know every featured hero for every event in MARCH! finally, no more attemps from me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Staff never releases such information and I am not part of the staff :thinking: :grimacing:

7 Likes

maybe we can request that this be put into your title @Elioty33 , I feel bad seeing you have to repeat the same things over and over!

1 Like

I never implied you were staff, but we do call you ORACLE :wink:

3 Likes

I guess the bad changes in heroes available helped me. I’m trying to stagger my pulls to have a fated summon when the new one comes. Good time to hold off pulling in this event.

Monster Island has been pushed back again from the 13th to the 20th of March this time.
Since v56 is expected to come live on the 13th, maybe that means they need to do an actual game update to fix the technical issue they detected, and wait one week for the update rollout as usual.

10 Likes

Disappointing change. Will skip the March covenant summon then.

If it comes back easier to use and more fun, I’m fine with the wait. But for some reason, I’m expecting another cluster f.

1 Like