šŸ“Æ [February 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Is Thor the last s3 hero that will come out? Iā€™ve saved up quite a few coins now, and unsure whether to wait on new heros or spend them if we now have a full line up

Itā€™s not entirely clear to me, the announcement says ā€œlooking for gnomes in Mirgardā€ ā€¦ Do I understand correctly that this time these gnomes will only be in the provinces called Mirgard (1-4) ??

Yes, all the S3 heros are released so you wonā€™t miss anyone using pulls now. I already have Uraeus so Iā€™m waiting for March now but thereā€™s several S3 heros Iā€™d love to get.

I believe they are just called that, but will appear in all of S3.

3 Likes

Which stage would be the best in terms of xp per pennant?

Probably S3-10-10 Normal. Itā€™s 2370 for 6 WE usually, but will now be 2370 for 3

Edit : At least in terms of being able to Auto the level

4 Likes

Any idea of the Gnome drop rate?
E.g. same per province, same whether normal or hard?
Fixed rate per enemy, i.e. the more monsters the more chance to get a gnome?

One more question, does Gnome appreance chance change between levels, i.e. easy vs hard, or it is the same per each monster? (higher the monster in each level, higher the chance of gnomes?) Ty

Iā€™m having trouble getting Barryā€™s file to load. Can anyone let me know what best Valhalla level for backpacks will be - based on backpacks/energy with the reduced energy during this event?

Id bet anything that itā€™s 100% completely random just like the seadragons - the difference is the appearance rate is capped at 20 per day, accumulating to 80 over the event.

2 Likes

Possibly 1-10N at 0.43/we or 5-7N at 0.45/we for backpacks (but less data for 5-7N so less accurate figures). Iā€™m using the January 2021 version of his file so others might have more up to date info. Iā€™ve only checked provinces 1-10 as they are the ones with 3we during VF.

1 Like

There is no increased odds for 3 Featured Heroes . They are identical odds to any other S3 hero in portal.
Featured or non featured itā€™s the same .
How you like that ?
Thanks SG we love you for taking care of your players.

You donā€™t know if that is how these will make out of betaā€¦ Beta gave them feedback that it looked wrong and they acknowledged it.

How many times did they acknowledge a mistake then did nothing to change it? Just think about Hero Academy or the costumes for the most powerful heroes in the game, they said they know they made a mistake then did absolutely nothing to make it right. So knowing SG its absolutely possible they wonā€™t change a thing. It would be great if they did, but at SG acknowledging a mistake and making it right are two whole different things.

1 Like

Did I miss somewhere, or was it mentioned best levels for recruits in Valhalla?

Thank you for your help!

The start time here is 2 hours later than the start time on the staffā€™s post. Which is correct?
@Guvnor @Staff_SGG

2 Likes

Me thinks they might change the offers for vallaha forever.
The last offer for the villains was changed from what it normally is.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see an offer with loot tickets, one similar to Atlantis. Weā€™ll see.

1 Like

You know what is really funny, Valhalla forever, alot of us ftp,ctp and pay to play or pay for pulls have yet to see a single Valhalla 5* hero in our rostas and with that here comes season 4,we just canā€™t afford to spend 1000ā€™s just for the sake of hoping to get a decent or new hero from Valhalla, me, my alliance and affiliate alliances have spent some serious cash in the hopes of a decent Valhalla 5* and no joke, out of all players, only 2 members have a total of 3 Valhalla heroes, itā€™s super disheartening! Now the new season is coming and we want to be excited but feel incredibly bitter and left behind including the players who buy the deals and those that play the game as if it was a second job and yet fail to see any new hero especially after countless summoning. RAIDS, oh joy, constantly faced off with op ninjas holding hands with Figg, Odin, cobalt ect and yet some ptp players still getting nothing and just canā€™t compete against op heroā€™s itā€™s becoming super boring and repetitive, great if some heroā€™s werenā€™t nerfed or if some old were ā€˜ā€™ā€œā€ buffed"" to rebalance the game, but thatā€™s not the case. SG DONā€™T NERF YOUR HEROā€™S, but give players SOMETHING to keep interest!!! Hero academy, ffs 7 months and all I keep getting is broken old same season 1 crap and even then even the season 1 heroā€™s that we do not have, still do not have as hero academy still gives us old replicas of what we already have and fed away.
You know, we welcome the new season 4, but for the entirety of Valhalla, if we yet havenā€™t gotten to enjoy it with any new hero, like seriously what is the point of season 4ā€¦ And for some reason and time now, rare Titans, elemental chests, war chests even the last chest in the ninja tower NO Mats, dry spell or what is going on exactly, I finished the ninja tower, got my chest where a select few got mats and the rest got Jack Spit.
Iā€™m trying and trying and trying to keep interested, Iā€™m trying to keep my teammates and visitors positive ect, but itā€™s just getting beyond frustrating, repetitive, a sense of nothing to achieve, mats and heroā€™s unattainable unless you spend beyond 1000ā€™s,hero academy and huge disappointment, here comes season 4 where we didnā€™t even get to enjoy season 3.
Iā€™m really sorry for venting, we just feel, HAVE SEEN, unless you spend +Ā£600.00 minimum per event pull, you stand no chanceā€¦ FUNNY THING, these newbies do their first ever 10 pull and or free token pulls and land themselves these Valhalla heros, HOW!!!

AND many players havenā€™t even completed season 3 yet simply as our OLD RUBBISH underwhelming heros canā€™t compete as well as the new heroā€™s which we do not attain or get to enjoy.

8 Likes

Atlantis usually has the gems single.
Then we flasks few gems and AR coins. Thatā€™s what I get.
Events had the same on the last day as id buy that too.
My guess maybe gems. Then Coins. Then a bundle of both with we flasks :+1:

1 Like

Yeah but it completely kills the fun in the game for the entire playerbase, Iā€™m just done with it now, many of us are , man, whatā€™s the point of BETA if they never acknowledge feedback, so annoying

2 Likes