📯 [February 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Got my first Mist. Still missing Sumle and angry pig from S3 4*.

1 Like

How many pulls does it take to get a 5 star hero that is not a classic. Two and a half years of the game were not enough to get one hero from the second and third seasons or from the event? I lost any will to play.

2 Likes

I am using him on very fast 4 star tournaments if I run mono red team… Wilbur + Falcon + Sumle is devastating.

1 Like

Here is my main Epic event team.

It’s not very surprising :joy:

3 Likes

I did three pulls (free) today. Bjorn , Bane and Zartana weeeeeee. I’m new player so I am very excited to get her . I am almost leveled to 3-70 on Zulag but may or may not fully level Zartana once I get the final tabard necessary

So, naturally, my elemental chest spawned this morning when I should be trying to maximize Valhalla loot. Anyone have information on which Valhalla levels might be good for filling a blue elemental chest?

Can’t complain too much, though. Final free Valhalla coins spent gave me Guillinbursti (one of my targets), Bjorn, and HEIMDALL!

7 Likes

Best blue is 9-2, 9-4 and 9-8, E&P – Loots and Stats - Google Sheets by someone .

Congrats on pull, very nice :+1:

EDIT: I share this to my aliance member, and now updated with Valhalla Forever.

2021-02-27_02-52-43
EDIT2: Valhalla Forever yellow changed to 16-6N, thanks @Sabrar, I didn’t notice 16-6 is full yellow 4 wave.

13 Likes

Many thanks!

20 nods of appreciation.

Single token pull

20 Likes

Gnomes are nice, but SG really screwed with no introduction of final surprise hero!

Was there a surprise hero in Season 2?

Seriously. Are there any bug reports yet? I played at least 30 levels without a gnome. Anyone with the same problem?

2 Likes

They are rare(ish) so sometimes it can take a bit for one to come. If you use all your loot tickets I am sure a few would drop.

No idea why there is a limit on how many you can farm because even playing on auto farm 24/7, it is not like you are going to get a ton.

Yes indeed. A whole Day of autofarm gave me only 4 gnomes.
Definitely the drop rate of this can go up.
Also i only want to see coins and emblems.
With this setup, atlantis is still the place to be which is not logic

1 full energy + 3 flasks + 1 gem refill = 10 gnomes for me

3x Sorcerer Emblems
5x Monk Emblems + 15 Valhalla Coins
10 Valhalla Coins
5x Dragon Bones
5x Dragon Bones
100k Medium Food Bundle
50k Small Food Bundle
5x Dragon Bones
5 Valhalla Coins

Finally got a s3 5 — Heimdall!

And since I just ascended Zeline, I’ll have mats for him in… October maybe? And Lianna gets pushed too.

But I’ll finally be able to replace Tell.

7 Likes

Ursena20charachrers?

Playing the lava realm on hard and I am getting gnomes like basically in every attack. Sometimes 1, sometimes 2 in one level.

Not seen a single gnome myself. Limiting it to so many a day when they appear so rarely seems somewhat pointless.

I do like the reduced energy though.

Not done any summons, but may manage one before the end of the event if I can get enough Valhalla coins.

500k food bundle

6 Likes