🏅 [Feb 9, 2020] 42nd Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

@bubblesuk I appreciate your time and valuable tips. Here are my heroes:

Screenshot_20200209-165627_Empires

Screenshot_20200209-165630_Empires

That’s a tough one.

Proto Falc Jean Scary Wu

1 Like

I have to many healers on the five stars. Difficult to set up as blue prohibited…
Two options I figured out: what do you guys think?

1 Like

Tough one… Lots of part-levelled hero’s, where possible you really want to be finishing more 4’s… Save pushing more 5’s towards 3.70 until you’ve got 4’s done.

So we have a choice between using part-levelled hero’s that can’t be stacked strongly against (reds) or using other colours.

I would avoid greens altogether here, so that leaves red, yellow and purple.

What are your red troops like?

I’d probably go with @Olmor here… Probably swap Falcon to tank as he’s beefier than JF if it was me though:
Proteus, JF, Falcon, Scarlett, Wu

1 Like

First is scarier for sure…

No 5* reds at all (or only Graz?).

1 Like

only red hood on maxed red 5 star - no emblems. she is no option here. (sitting on the rings as I cannot decide who to ascend…)

can replace inari with sartana, but the it is much purple…

Any particular reason not to use Red Hood?

Even without emblems, she might be worth considering…

1 Like

she is rather weak. damage is not relevant, little meath shield minions only… not sure, she is a push over in defense team…

She can be, sure, but being unable to stack against her plays in her favour a bit.

Sartana in there too encourages heavy stacking on yellow… Bad boards are then instant wins (if Ursena fires) and if flanks are Rana and Inari then that helps protect Seshat and Sartana in the wings.
Alternatively, attacker has to bring reds and/or greens and take their chances (this would be my approach, but my reds are useful in attack)

2 Likes

My pool is limited (only other eligible maxed 5* I currently have is Margaret). am down to these two choices for defense:

edit: ok i was doing the laundry AND the cooking while posting this so I had a complete brain fart…

let’s see how this suggested defense by @Olmor does!

both Inari and BT are passive, but BT has no weaknesses and the straight heal can be annoying when combined with Aeron’s HOT. attack buff works well with my three snipers. plus the revive talent.

on the other hand, Inari adds the opposing color bit with Seshat…

seems like BT has more going for him on paper though.

1 Like

1st one with Margaret for Aeron.

…for the famous double dodge :wink:

Heal does not have any effect in bloody battles…

3 Likes

First time forum user. First time Tourney player. Entering for Valor obviously. So this is my suggested defense. What say you?

5 Likes

Wake up @sleepyhead. Healing has no effect in a Bloody Battle!

3 Likes

I think I’ll go with these. Hood and Queen should be able to buy time at best for the fast ones to slowly suck out life of opponents :thinking:

2 Likes

Here’s what I’ve got brewing… I know no healing but that no status ailments is a beyawtch.

1 Like

Thoughts on this one?

Colen +7 might be an option…but revive is off.
Leonidas + 7 self heal is off.

Tough.

As no blues are allowed I don’t expect much on offense this week, too.

Where the heck have those heroes been? I’ve never seen those! @vanZille @RudoDewbie

Jealous!

I decided to let the attackers have some fun ^^
team II

2 Likes

Whatchoo talkin bout Bronwynson?

@Steve9999 d’oh, thanks, I knew I shouldn’t have had that afternoon nap…

1 Like