🔵 [Feb 5, 2020] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Team last time

Team this time

Swapped out Lancelot 3/60 for Azlar 3/46. Did ok, but used 4 time stops to keep things in my favor, also an antidote and a PH potion. Late to post as I did the first two last night, but didn’t get a chance to do the last level till this am after getting to work.
Saved emblems for now, trainer goes to Azlar.

5 Likes

Hang in there, bro. Happened to me, too. But when he finally shows up, it’s a game changer for this trial.

6 Likes

@Goatgoat Don’t worry my main didn’t get BT for almost a year and he popped out of my TC 20 when I got it up and running. Don’t give up hope.

Anyway, I did do this across all 3 profiles. Main did all 3 stages, 1st alt did the first 2 and my 2nd alt did the first stage.

Main:

Once I get BT maxed, he will be replacing Colen. And once I get Sumi to +15 he will be getting future fighter emblems. This one is hitter heavy for my main cause lack of BT for healing. LJ once maxed will be partaking in this trial as well to serve as mana control. Oberon’s res is quite annoying and it was hilarious as on stage two he ressed 3 times in a row but he had Colen’s burn on so I was thinking, “is he really gonna res all the burn turns until it runs out?!” Luckily he still was defeated by said burn. I really wish that I had Richard’s costume for stage 3 as all the bosses are red. Anyway pine for very low odds costume another day. Emblems are being saved for Grimm and Sumi still. I would say about two to 4 more of these trials and they should be close to finished.

1st alt:

Yeah no holy fighters to counter Oberon but Muggy and LJs insanely high tile damage more than made up for it. Having BT as a healer helped with survivability by a lot. Emblems are being saved for BT and LJ respectively.

2nd alt:

If i had not gotten a bunch of the good four stars as early as I did on this profile, my 3 stars would have been much more developed. I am still amazed that I was able to at least do the first stage with little to no items used. Emblems are being saved for Azar, and Muggy.

5 Likes

Maxed without emblems. Got a maxed and +15 emblemed Justice for tank. As such, I use him for raids and AW

2 Likes

Don’t worry my main didn’t get BT for almost a year and he popped out of my TC 20 when I got it up and running. Don’t give up hope.

Lo and behold…BT decided to show up in an Atlantis pull. Silver linings.

3 Likes