:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2020-02-23T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2020-02-24T08:00:00Z
2020-02-29T08:00:00Z

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [July 14, 2019] 13th Raid Tournament! — 5* Rush Attack, No Holy/Yellow

=> Click here for Log of all Past Tournaments

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face:
No Holy/Yellow
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [July 14, 2019] 13th Raid Tournament! — 5* Rush Attack, No Holy/Yellow

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

First draft:

6 Likes

It’d be good to be a different one as I clearly remember all the Kunchens from the last time :thinking:

2 Likes

Going to see so. many. Kunchen. Tanks.

I think I’m going to stack dark and use Chameleon on them.

7 Likes

Despite my objections to facing him, I’m going to ride with Kunchen myself. Thinking this is how I go:

2 Likes

Kunchen tanks seem like a job for Miki. I think I’ll go with him as a Tank and Elena + Gregorion for flanks. Rigard + Boldtush for wings as healers since my only 5* healer is Viv.

1 Like

That one time a year where Quintos is useful. I am thinking maybe:

Isarnia, Grazul, Quintos, Azlar, Costumed Rigard.

Quintos is squishy though so… not sure he can survive long enough even if no yellows.

If this is the case, I’m okay with it because my yellow is pretty weak.

Still going to mainline a Richard tank.

1 Like

For all those people who were complaining that JF sucks, I expect he will be quite good on offense in this tourney to combat kunchen.

4 Likes

Tournament De Guv

First pass on the new tournament:

Other options include:
Alice +5
Aegir +7
Arthur +8
Lianna (costume) +7
Khiona +5
Kunchen +0
Grazul +0
Elena (costume) +0
Zimkitha +1
Gravemaker +9

Last Time

Didn’t put up a defence or posts last time this specific combination occurred but the last 5* rush attack I set the below defence and it netted me an A or B grade defence the whole way thru
… hopefully the Yunan & BK combo comes thru again!

Click for defence last time for 5* rush attack
2 Likes

Ok, for the upcoming Rush tournament (5*, no yellows), do you think it is worth bringing Kunchen to 3/70 (currently at 2/60) or keeping with Costume Rigard?

Also planning on Ursena, BK, costume tibs (if I don’t take Kunchen) and zeline/vela.

Thinking if I take Kunchen, I can leave out tibs and rigard and put in proteus.

Thoughts?

You’ll be matched with opponents based on your strongest 5 eligible heroes for this Tournament — so in all likelihood, attackers you’re matched with won’t find a 3-70 Kunchen particularly troublesome.

1 Like

That’s what I’m worried about. Costume Rigard has been good to me. Just trying to get feed back on if it’s worth power feeding Kunchen. Thanks.

1 Like

If you had a massive quantity of feeders and ham stockpiled and wanted to take him to 4-80, then I could see the argument.

But I don’t think a sprint to 3-70 will do much for you, at least on Defense.

There’s maybe an argument that you’d like him on Offense, but I’m inclined to think you’d probably prefer other options there too.

1 Like

I lack the tabards or it wouldn’t even be a question. Thanks again.

1 Like

Would you take jabber over zeline or vela?

Not having either Zeline or Vela maxed it’s hard to say… Jabber is a fast sniper who can hit hard…

Zeline and Vela both offer DoA and debuffs (plus DoT from Vela) so it’s a tough choice…

Sorry that I can’t be more cut & dry haha

Appreciate the input.

Probably use this…

8 Likes