🏅 [Feb 23, 2020] 44th Raid Tournament! — 5* Rush Attack, No Holy/Yellow

Day 4

• Offense: 3-2 (17-3)
  • Defense: 1-0 (6-5, B)

Day 5

• Offense: 5-0 (22-3)
  • Defense: 0-1 (6-6, B)

Day 4 wasn’t good, but somehow managed it and got to the end. Ranked around 900, so I should end up in top 1% regardless of defense.

My losses were against talented clerics - Kunchen or MN - combine resisting Proteus with not good boards and you are done. Luckily that doesn’t happen that often.

4 Likes

so, after a bad day yesterday with three losses (played to quickly as I wanted to go back to season 3 stages and the summon gate…), at least 5 wins today, ending up with 19:6, defense is 5:5. currently top1, but doubt it will hold…

Wow, my defense went 12-3. Seshat-Frida-LotL-Elena-Snow White.

Ended up 3179, top 1%. I like rush attack tourneys!

4 Likes

Rank 12,528 for me but Top 1% so I am happy regardless.
Score: 16,521 - B Grade Defense (10 W / 10 L)

My defense which I was surprised did this well

4 Likes

Sadly not on the leaderboard.
Got a hidden blade, too.

Screenshot_20200229_091945

6 Likes

Sheesh, top 1% and I got a chainmail shirt. Why they think farmable mats are a “reward” is beyond me. I’ll take the EHT, ETT and reset emblem, though. Was hoping for more than 10 emblems. Oh well.

Pretty crap loot for top 1%.

3 Likes

Cape, EHT, ETT, 30 emblems, reset token. Satisfied with that.

4 Likes

I received:

Orb
3x Regular Tokens
10 Paladin Emblems
1 Revive Scroll
5 Atlantis COins

I am happy with the orb at least, I just used 4 of the 5 i had on Joon, so it puts me back to 2, half way back up to being able to ascend Mist when I get to her

2 Likes

Frickin chainmail shirt. I got a battle manual last time at top 5%. Farmable mats as “rewards” is just insulting.

2 Likes

Sorry no updates along the way this time!!

Ended up top 1%

Don’t really have much trouble with this one but that’s pretty normal for me and rush attacks.

Loot:

Happy with 2 EHTs
Emblems leave a bit go be desired of lol

7 Likes

Ended also top1, ok with the loot, 30 sorcerer emblems are welcome

5 Likes

It was absolutely worth to invest the 75 gems.
Top: 1% (never expected after suffering three loses with zero points)
Loot is ok. Kunchen is still waiting…sigh…but he has now not only opened the door to the diner room but stands in front of the diner table and look at his tasty five course menu.
Really surprised that my defence worked so well.
7-3, A

By the way: It‘s funny; either my offense performs well and my defence has the strong desire to copy the Titanic or it‘s the other way round.
Some reasons I begin to understand but still not everything and that makes me grmpf and phphffff…

And I would like to thank everyone who shared their thoughts, strategies and results (here).
So: „Thank you!“

7 Likes

Defense

Final Result

ATK: 18-7
DEF: 4-4 (Grade B)

Reward

photo_2020-02-29_18-33-19
Nice Orbs and 30 Ranger emblems :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Final rank and rewards:

Screenshot_20200229-093151566 (1)

:poop:

Defense team used:

Defense team performance:

• W: 16
  • L: 19
  • Grades: D, D, C, C, C

:poop:

My alt did much better even without any lvl11+ mana troops:

Defense team used:

Defense team performance:

• W: 7
  • L: 4
  • Grades: A, A, A, A, A

So, costumed Rigard+20 is better tank than Kun+18 :laughing:

5 Likes

Final result:

Top 25%

Defense: 7 attacks 6-1 ratio. A grade.

3 Likes

The sun shines on a dog’s ■■■ every once in awhile

1% IS SO OVERATED LOL
NAH JK I JUST GOT MAD LUCKY

5 Likes

Well main finished in 5%, 2nd alt in 10%, and 1st alt 25%. All got 1 unfarmable 3 star mat. Which is good. I need to stock up on shields as I have a ton of greens to level up. Not to mention I got a dupe of Elkanen out of a TC 20 a week or two ago. I do hope that in the future when all of season 3 is released that Valhalla coins do end up in the loot pool for tourneys, wanted chests, and titan defeats.

3 Likes

Vahalla coins will more than likely be in the next POV too imo. At least they should be

1 Like

Hi, It was quite a strange tournament for me. I just wonder if it was a bad luck of random or something was fixed in algorithm for getting opponents.

? So, I made 25 attacks, encountered 125 heroes, among them:
15 Ursenas
14 Khuniman
8 Albas and Mothers in summ.
Seems to be quite unfair

Top 10 finishers

3 Likes