šŸÆ [Feb 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

Ugh, I donā€™t think so. You can be a whale with tons of ascended rare 5* and still not be able to beat the tower. Then again, you can be an older experienced F2P player relying mostly on S1 4* heroes and beat the tower.

2 Likes

I played game for about one year, i have about 30 heroes of 4-5 stars, and level 61, i am mostly FTP. I do not claim to complete Ninja tower, but the players to be warned how hard can be

Here is what i did:
I always go in with mono or 4-1
Levels 10-20 i went in with mostly 3* with some 4s at the higher levels
Levels 20-30 i went in with 4
s with a few unemblemed or 3/70 5s
Levels 30-40 i went in with unemblemed 5
s and emblemed 4*s
I have no losses and still have my best teams available for the last 10 levels.

No,definitely not. It is not even mid level player. A whale is like 40+ or 50+ maxed 5* heroes.

67 summons, 1 dupe sapphire. I know the odds are poor, but I feel 1% is truly too low. Iā€™ll be revising my spending habits again for the game.

3 Likes

Finished it again despite say I wonā€™t do it again after last time and also previous time.

Color me surprised but you can get 4* AM from that last chest. Apparently RNG rolls the type of mat you get instead of rarity. Oh well. Anyway I am curious whether I will stay in top 1k this time at least ā€¦

15 Likes

Hell yeah!! Miss me Cobalt and Onyx now! Wait you guys!

12 Likes

Why can Cheshire Cat rearrange the bosses in Ninja Tower when he doesnā€™t do so anywhere else? I killed one of the front ninjas in the final wave of level 33, triggered him to give minus defense to Mica and suddenly the back boss was in front, meaning my Onyx at charge 2 couldnā€™t hit both remaining ninjas.

Cat rearranges foes that take the same amount of space. If you use Cat to hit a boss with two minions, it wonā€™t move them.

level 41 corrected

@Riri01 thank you for catching the bosses change

@guvnor could you update it please , thank you so much

4 Likes

Have you been consistently getting the same number and type of emblems (and coins) as each level in the guide? Iā€™ve noticed differences in each month.

Canā€™t be arsed with it the curse thing is a rubbish concept how many times do you have it lined up to cancel curse and the board free falls cancelling it its a pure cash grab

In what way is it a cash grab? It doesnā€™t cost anything to enter.

The ninja portal, now, THATā€™s a cash grab. You could spend a lot in that. Iā€™m steering clear (for now at least).

2 Likes

They are differences , but it is too tiresome to correct all each 2 months ā€¦
I can only check it when i play.
When i check a level it is about 5 / 10 min to verify all and not very enjoyable, that is why i donā€™t correct the emblems and coins.

4 Likes

It gives the general idea, at least. Iā€™m sure we donā€™t need to know the items to the tiniest detail.

yes it was discovered last time for the 4* mat. Itā€™s unfair that some get it and otherā€™s donā€™t though, for completing something so difficult and potentially using many items. I was unlucky to get no 4* mat last time and didnā€™t this time either.

3 Likes

I finished the event for the first time! I only reached Floor 33 in the first Ninja Tower, and Floor 43 in the second one. So, another milestone for me. :grinning::tada:

12 Likes

Day 4 Pt 2

Sill no loss. Lost a bunch of heroes

• Mist+18
  • MelendorC+20
  • Buddy+12
  • Elkanen+7
  • Lianna 3.70

Got a dart in the final tower chest!

I think I used Heimdall, tyr, black Knight, Odin, and Hel on the final stage.

I didnā€™t get a second curse on any hero until the very last stage, but I wasnā€™t worried about taking care of the curse tiles on the final stage because it didnā€™t matter as long as I beat that stage.

I brought the big mana pots, time freezes, which helped a lot of the boss level, dragon bombs and i forgot what the last item I brought was.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve just finished the tower and Iā€™m quite happy with the result. This time, I didnā€™t lose Proteus so early, so he could help me until level 30.

Then I had to change the strategy and I went with 4-1 (sometimes 5) with Wu Kong in all the last stages. I didnā€™t expect heā€™d be so useful.

Regarding blessings, I chose all the mana options whenever I could. If not, I chose the minions.

The last stage was, as usually, the ā€œeasiestā€ one, as I didnā€™t have to worry about the Oni stones.

This was the team I used:

This time I used around 15 tornadoes and 10 time stops as the main objects, less than in the past towers. The boards in the last ten stages were so generous that I sometimes needed to use just one time stop. Regarding the Oni stones, this was the most generous tower, as they used to came up in the middle. Just a little few in the sides.

However, the final loot was a trash. A lot of 4* objectsā€¦ but no 5* hero ascension mats.

Finally, regarding summons, I got another Shale (:man_facepalming:t4::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) and Uraeus.:partying_face:

6 Likes