šŸ¦¹ [Feb 2021] League of Villains Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Pretty happy with rare performance, but I have no idea how this compares to usual challenge events. Iā€™ll fill out Epic and Legendary later as I complete them.

Stage Rare Epic Legendary
1 29,936
2 26,132
3 38,746
4 38,016
5 59,917
6 56,072
7 62,448
8 65,369
9 70,735
10 77,391

The only chest Iā€™ve seen has been on stage 6, but that slowed me down a bit more than helped there.

Rank by time left

Time left Rare Epic Legendary
3d14h 470
3 Likes

Belith, Hawkmoon andā€¦ Graymane!

I didnā€™t have these Villains, so happy

1 Like

Eeeehhhh I donā€™t like the designs / artwork of most the villains. The fact 4 of them are recycled assets is kindaā€¦lazy? Lame? I dunno, I suppose it makes sense for the Dark Lord to bring his posse with him, but Iā€™ve seen those characters so much that they just donā€™t excite me.

1 Like

Kinda sucks that their avatars are only for people on the top level, as if the heroes and ascension mats werenā€™t enough.

If there is a challenge ongoing, they should add all new avatars to gem store so that everyone would be able to get them. Why limiting something so basic as avatar for winners only ???

Huge bummer :-1:

Event itself is fine, Iā€™m happy there is less stages, just wished rewards were betterā€¦

3 Likes

Also disappointed about that. I like farming those for challenge coins. I like that it only takes one energy and since those wretched chests are so rare, that 1 energy cost really helped.

1 Like

So underwhelmed with this event and these heroes. The art ranges from ok to terrible (looking at you Edd!), and it just feels like they rushed the whole thing out.

I did one 10 pull and donā€™t plan on doing anything else.

Because I am not lucky in the lottery, I made my daughter do Ten Pulls and on the eighth I took Toxikandra

8 Likes

Thatā€™s just given me an idea. How about making an Ugly Team, with characters like Edd, Vlad and Buddy? I feel a Community Content thread coming onā€¦ or has it been done already?

To be fair to him, and since I got him I have to be, Edd is one of those where itā€™s better to look at the stats than the picture. I have hopes of him paired with Bjorn in tournaments.

Bought todays offers, did some pulls and used coins too.
All 3* and a 3* trainer,
Then on my last one I got Nashgar + Uraeus!

5 Likes

League of money grab. The odds blow even worse than usual.

7 Likes

Played rare alternating two different teams: Melia - Grevle - Bane - C.Brienne - Kvasir and C.Gunnar - Bane - Frosty - Kvasir - C.Ulmer.
I have to admit i really had fun with these teams. Costume Ulmer is a nice variant to blue stacks and adding Nordri it might get explosive. Tomorrow iā€™ll go with epic, Saturday legendary.

I decided iā€™m not going to use any coin in this portal. 3* and 4* villain heroes are of no interest to me at all (maybe Skrekok? But i just hate the idea of using a common mob enemy and turn it into a ā€œsuper villain heroā€. Come on, itā€™s just a rat) and theyā€™re the only ones iā€™ve some decent chance to pull. Iā€™ll save anything to pull for 4* guardians and give up on 5*.

1 Like

Finished Rare with this unbeatable force :laughing:
Bjorn was helpful only on few stage Bossesā€¦I would swap him with another Frosty or Kvasir :thinking:
Screenshot_2021-02-11-21-57-09-727_com.smallgiantgames.empires

2 free pulls: Graymane + Dawa xD

1 Like

I usually use flasks and gems to farm on events, but this one I am not doing - very unmotivated to do so. I will save the flasks for Valhalla or something.

1 Like

Has anyone notice that the bosses of the last stage in Legendary have 7100 HP? :joy::joy::joy:

They have super high attack / defense / HP. Soon enough weā€™ll have to battle 3 titans with no weak spotā€¦

1 Like

Glad this was cut back to 10 levels. Could cut a day or 2 of the length of this event as well.

3 Likes

At the beginning of the event the Dark Lord says he searched all of Calemdor for his villains. Everything I read before said the land was called Karemdol. Which is right or are they two different things?

I fully disagree. 10 is enjoyable, 15 feels like a chore.

11 Likes

7 Likes

10 level is just the right amount. Really love it. They should make all events max 10 levels like this.

I agree that More than 10 levels is a chore (not to mention 50 levels like ninja tower is a burden) (but i still do it bacause of the blems :face_vomiting:)

7 Likes