📯 [Feb 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Got these on a 30 pull…How does the nature shield thing work?

12 Likes

Hello all
İs anyone knows what is the benefits of the season III? Except its heros?

Why isn’t there a past HoTM? Seems like a miss on SGG’s part…

1 Like

I think because the main focus is the new heroes, not old ones.

That was true of S2, as well. Past HoTMs was a decent draw. I guess that means they’ll find some other way to bring old ones back? Hopefully the Hero Academy is decent…

I have no 5* yellow heroes, and just got Mist from the previous pull. From the first look, I think she is really good, have used her in some battles now and bosses are crushed after her special fires. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

and no way to get valhalla coins from anywhere other than first time completing stages. And reduction in loot ticket drops.

1 Like

13 summons (2 individual gems + 100 coin + 10 pull gems)

Will pull at least 10 more Sunday.

10 Likes

Actually shared summon results feed my own summoning instincts,
which helps holding my limited summons until march 1…

2 Likes

So a couple of days ago I decide to use my 300 gems for an elemental summon as I’m short of 4* purple and summon only my 3rd ever 5* (Quintus)

Today I decide to push my limited budget and treat myself to today’s offer because it would be really nice to have one of the new 3* …

Draw Stoneclever (4* purple) :smile:

Safe to say I’m okay for dark heroes for a little while now!

8 Likes

Are you sure it is a “she”? The right chest is not covered by cloth… pretty sure it violate some countries prohibition with that design if Sumle is female…

1 Like

Yay my S2 summons luck continues to season 3. Hello Bane my old friend.

That will be it for my summons until I have 1000 coins

3 Likes

Here’s my contribution to discourage people from unreasonable expectations from the Portal. Oh wait.

12 Likes

I’m keeping track of the storyline here: 📯 Storyline – Season 3 (Valhalla)

3 Likes

I made a thread for that: 📯 Valhalla Coins Availability Discussion/Feedback – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Feel free to discuss that more, and see if others want to chime in.

1summon and 1 Heimdal. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Yes indeed! I did a single 10x, yes👌

1 Like

Did a pull. Thought i got fenrir turned out to be graymane. Oh well

15 Likes

1 summon so far, got Ei-Dunn. Dunno if I’ll pull more. Heimdall would be great, but maxed MN yesterday and for the rest…dunno. Glad that I didn’t have the “THIS HERO I MUST!!! HAVE!!!” feeling, that’s much cheaper, lol. Maybe I’m simply tired.

3 Likes

Did a 10 pull.
No legends, but only 1 S1.
Mist was the best one and…

4 Likes