👑 [Feb 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

You are lucky indeed. 110 pulls and no 5 stars. I think I am slso done with the game.

I’m done with Avalon.
Just try to stay inside the 100k small prize zone on each tier now.

The last mob tree was annoying.

6 Likes

Man, I wish more people would post scores like this. I usually don’t aspire to high tiers, but it would be nice to have a sense of what a “good” set of scores looks like.

1 Like

As I’m bopping through rare with my mono green squad of Hisan - Mnesseus - Berden - Brienne - Muggy, I wondered if the points for remaining HP are calculated the same for Bruiser Bros. In other words, if a hero dies and is reborn as a Bruiser Bro before the team finishes the stage, does the Bruiser Bro’s HP count for the same number of points as if the hero had never died, or are the points discounted because the hero died during the fight? Since the way the points are calculated seems kind of opaque to me, maybe it isn’t possible to know. :man_shrugging:

Did another single pull.

A duplicate of somebody I’m not going to expend blades or emblems on. Yippee.

2 Likes

In spite of trying to remind myself that I need lingerie Vivica more than anyone from Avalon, burned all my gems.

Yay for nipple bear getting slightly bigger. :partying_face::joy::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@vanZille scores helped me a lot last month to get into the top 1000. So i figured i could do the same. Maybe it helps someone

5 Likes

What teams is everyone using?

Isn’t she basically guaranteed to be featured in the costume portal this month? Most of the other legendary costumes have already been featured, I think. I also want that costume, but I need a legendary green more, so I’d prefer to save my costume pulls for a chance at Telluria in March.

I mean yeah probably, but I had zero success telling my ID that. It was just seduced by Lady of the Lake too much. I wouldn’t even ascend Lady either (not because she’s bad but because the tonics would be for Lianna. Oh well, didn’t happen anyway.).

I’m not sure it makes much practical difference anyway. One extra pull or not is usually not statistically significant for odds this low.

Don’t think I am going to get any pulls with challenge coins this time. Finished rare and run through three flasks on epic but am stuck on level 12. Not even seen a single suspicious chest to help get coins, normally I have at least seen one or two by this point, but they are nowhere in sight.

Exactly! this Path to Valor is only for the rich who can waste their money! enough for me thanks! was a good game once!

2 Likes

I have finished rare, and finished epic up to level 10, and did the first 3 of legendary, so far. Not a single “suspicious chest” as you put it, either. Not one. And there’s a few levels I played more than once.

I’m really winding down with this game. Several people in my alliance did 10 pulls today, and aside from one vanilla 4*, no one got anything higher than a 3*. That, the lack of red challenge coins, and the fact that the only way I’d be able to finish the POV is to pay to get more summons is making me feel taken advantage of. I’m going to finish this event, but I’m planning a trip out of the country in March, and I think I will use that time off the grid to break the habit. I don’t regret the money I’ve spent so far, because for the most part I’ve enjoyed playing for the last year, but it’s starting to feel more like a chore.

2 Likes

It’s the same in my alliance today. Everyone hoping for a 5* event hero. But getting lots of 3*. People feeling deflated about this and Valor …

1 Like

That makes me feel grateful, I went hunting for the Queen and BK but ended up with RIchard, 3x Merlin and some S1 4* I was missing.

Usually I’m happy getting any 5* but TC 20 only seems to pop out Blues (and a Quintus) for me and I lack scopes so I have Vela, Vela Dupe, Magni, Magni Dupe, Isania, and Richard all sitting around waiting. Still… nice to have options when they come.

would anyone like to share their scores for reference? :slight_smile:

Still working out Legendary. Competition is hotter this time on Rare – 730K last Avalon was top 100, now it’s top 130 on day one. Oh my. I’ll post scores after I get Legendary completed.

3 Likes

Morgan Le Fay all day! My favorite hero :grinning: good pull!

1 Like

Hopefully can stay in the top 10k in lengedary. Finished at 2645 but now in the 3k range. Can run few back possibly.

5 Likes

Very nice job Strange!

1 Like