👑 [Feb 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Completed Rare + Epic so far.
2 Challenge Coin Summons = Brienne + Sonya

No chests seen so far

2 Likes

Summoned 33… got 2 stupid JFs and nothing else :frowning: I liked the first one… should’ve just stopped there…

Welcome to online gaming. It surprises me how people can pay huge amounts of money so they can get virtually strong but I guess they have mental needs. Anyway gambling is a sickness and this game is 99,9% gambling.

2 Likes

I wish i had your luck
4 attemps
Nashgar , ishtark, azar and renfield

GG

I will do 3 more at least

What do you do here ? In a gambling Game forum

1 Like

I completed rare one . Neither have i

Did my first ever 10 pull with gems saved.

Dupe Kashrrek
Dupe Melendor

Sir Lancelot x2 (new to me)
Merlinx1

and a bunch of dupe 3* season 1s.

Here’s mine. Been saving gems from November onwards. At least got Merlin, so a new hero. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Satisfied with my 44 pulls. First pull, using 10 challenge coins reward from Path of Valor landed Guinevere.
The other pulls found 2 Black Knights, King Arthur, Justice 2&3, Azlar dupe, Lancelot 2&3, Merlin 2&3 plus many more 3&4*s. 4 Bauchan’s too, but think I’ll feed 2, Keep 2.
Really good draws, I’m very happy with the results. Even happier I wasn’t punished with any more JF’s, 2 is enough.

12 Likes

I went early this time since i won’t have too much time this weekend. Start was great, just need a few more points probably. Looking good so far. Goal is top 1000.
Here my stage scores if anyone is interested:

10 Likes

I felt lucky so went for a 10x pull and got Guin and LotL ! I’m so happy!

And as I already have BK+5 from last event, I think I’m done with Avalon pulls.

7 Likes

Ohhh man that was cruel. Like lets do a probably summoning classic 3* test and suddenly guine!
Great job , congratulations and enjoy it

1 Like

I don’t normally comment on these kinds of things, so I’ll just say that seams to be a narrow point of view. It’s always been easy to label people from behind a keyboard, another thing people with mental needs tend to do often. Nobody is perfect, no need to shame people to point something out.

1 Like

Thank you sir.
20 Guins

Most of my pulls hehe

Someone can help me to set a team to overcome Epic and most of all legendary?
I can craft any damage item. In fact i have tons of dragon attacks if i need them .

My roster

Boldtusk costume bonus +9
Gormek max
Grazul 3/2x
Colen 3/60

Green
Kashhrek max
Little John +9
Mel 3/60
Gaderius 3/60

Purple.
Sabina +4
Rigard +7
Proteus +11
Tibs 3/60

Yellow
Li xiu costume bonus +9
Hu tao Max
Joon 3/2x

Thanks in advance !

I’m also hoping to beat Epic as Teltoc was the first time I was even able to complete Rare and I think my tactics have improved since then. The key here is to check out the first image in the first post and tailor your team(s) specifically to each level. In that way you may well need most of the guys you’ve listed there, depending on the colour and skills of the enemy you’re facing.

As someone who also has mostly 4* and only one 5* I’m not especially confident about the Legendary level but hopefully this will be the first time I’m able to complete Epic.

Holy ■■■■…

You got 4x event 5* heroes off 44 Summons?? That’s insane level luck!!

4 Likes

The logic tell me that i have to go mostly green and red and sometimes yellow. Sadly my best heroes are purple .
Well i have boldtusk and that helps a lot .

Good luck with your challange !
I completed last Epic challange for the very first time . I would like now i have proteus and dragon attacks try legendary

Fortunately, Guinevere appears in a few of the levels so you can throw a purple into the mix then.