👑 [Feb 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Knights of Avalon Challenge Event has begun!

Start Time End Time Duration
2020-02-11T08:00:00Z 2020-02-16T20:00:00Z 4.5 days
Reflected Color
:snowflake: Ice/Blue

:world_map: @Mariamne’s Fantastic Stage Guide

:tada: @Mariamne’s Great Guide to Rewards

NOTE: Completion Rewards will be given even if the final stage is completed after the event ended, as long as it’s started before the event ends.

:woman_superhero: Heroes & Bosses

Black Knight – 5* – :fire: Fire

Guinevere – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

King Arthur – 5* – :snowflake: Ice

Lady of the Lake – 5* – :leaves: Nature

Morgan Le Fay – 5* – :leaves: Nature

Merlin – 4* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Sir Lancelot – 4* – :fire: Fire

Bauchan – 3* – :fire: Fire

:game_die: Summoning Appearance Rates

Please note that Challenge Event Heroes are amongst the lowest odds of any Hero in the game. Even with a large number of Summons, you are very likely not to get Challenge Event Heroes, particularly 5*.

I highly recommend setting and sticking to a budget for Summoning to avoid overspending and frustration.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x).

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

|Occurence|1x|10x|30x|100x|500x|1500x|
|-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
| Get at Least 1 Avalon Hero (3*-5*) | 14.6% | 79.4% | 99.1% | 100% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 5* Avalon Hero | 1.0% | 9.6% | 26.0% | 63.4% | 99.3% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 5* Avalon Hero | 0.2% | 2.0% | 5.8% | 18.1% | 63.2% | 95.0% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 4* Avalon Hero | 5.7% | 44.4% | 82.8% | 99.7% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 4* Avalon Hero | 2.85% | 25.1% | 58.0% | 94.5% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 3* Avalon Hero | 7.9% | 56.1% | 91.5% | 99.9% | 100% | 100% |

Putting That In Perspective

• If 1 million players each did 10 Summons, 206,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Avalon Heroes

• If 1 million players each did 100 Summons, 366,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Avalon 5* Heroes

• If 1 million players each did 500 Summons, 368,000 of those players would NOT get a particular Avalon 5* Hero

:link: Related Threads

19 Likes

I Change my Presidential Vote…

Previously it was:

I now would like to Officially Rescind that vote & recast for @zephyr1

#ZephyrForPresident
#PoliticsHaveNoPartHere
#SeeVoidstrikeICanDoItToo

5 Likes

we can have dual presidents.

2 Likes

Thanks for the ridiculous amount of work you put into each event!

4 Likes

Time to finish off this:

10 Likes

haha yes this one has just been annoying me like crazy, unable to touch it for so long.
I won’t be competing competitively for this. I will do as I always do, complete the stages and then farm rare 3. Although if I do terrible on some stages, I will definitely redo them but mostly for my own sake not for a higher score. I will always be happy with the completion rewards for the tiers, then any extra stuff (including Flasks) for the leaderboard placement.

I only have a tiny amount of money to maybe spend on this, so I am hoping there is some cheap offers - I can’t remember what there was last time?
I will only use coins for summons though (gems will be for energy for farming). I have only Bauchan from them all so if I can get another one, i’d be happy.

1 Like

Here you go: New Challenge Event Offers Discussion (January 2020)

1 Like

Been saving up gems for this. thinking that since I have very few of these heroes, it will be worth taking a shot at a 10 pull, after using Challenge tokens, of course.

Ahhh thanks, I remember them now haha.
I really hope they do the same ones, as these were really fantastic. I could then do a couple from Day 1, and 1 from Day 2, and i’d be happy with that

1 Like

Super excited. Thank you for all of your hard work putting all of this together.

1 Like

Whenever I am waiting for the last hour for an event like this it feels like Paint dries faster. Time seems to slow down, and out of boredom I just think “I will use just 3 WE”… but then I end up using all of my WE haha

2 Likes

my solution is to get off my butt and do things I hate. Like cleaning the room, exercising, washing dishes… etc.

1 Like

I want to do that but I talk myself into “it’s still only 7:3 am and it’s too early for all of that” lol

My solution is “Hey, Trials of Mysticism just showed up!” - should work for you guys, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My usual solution - which I am doing now too - is to look at youtube videos of amazing and epic people with talents and skills, and to get VERY angry at them because I can’t do what they are doing haha

1 Like

That’s cool, I wish the game flipped in the mornings for me. It’s 11:30 pm over here, the war starts at 2:00am :zzz:

2 Likes

I feel like I shouldn’t complain… Morgan and Domitia in a few coin pulls… But I was really hoping for LotL, Guin or the great almighty Burger King

10 Likes

Azar, renfield and nashgar so SG, Good, do you have any other good event hero for me? Please dont give all together !

1 Like

IMHO Morgan is better than LotL.

Faster mana, more annoying to kill and she does more healing to herself (plus the fire resistance making her even harder to kill in a war cleanup)

My Morgan is quite possibly my favourite hero and has been on my war and normal defence team in Right Wing since I levelled her.

0 regrets and am almost at +19 on her :wink:

9 Likes